Channel 9 News

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

JenEagle

Bencher
Did Anyone else see this

Weirdler stated that Foran hasn't signed with parra in fact they haven't even tabled him an offer yet and he is still in discussions with manly however Brad Arthur's sports management company PSM is pushing this line as they look after both Brad Arthur and DCE and speculation that Foran will move to Parra will help PSM negotiate a contract upgrade for Arthur and also put pressure on manly to offer more to DCE (their other client) if Manly believe Foran is leaving.

Weirdler finished by stating that DCE is having further talks with manly tomorrow

Yes and I believe it too. My first post on this topic was that DCE's manager could be behind the whole Foz story. I didn't know the connection with the supercoach though. Makes me more confident it is all just media BS.

Last edited:
So... Coaches have managers these days??? You gotta laugh.

Actually before I laugh, I better get clearance from my manager.

Upon reflection he offers the following statement:

"With regard to the above post, I am not yet at liberty to discuss whether my client found the notion funny. We are considering other statements, and will make a decision in due course."

But we've all spent the day tearing "Judas" Foran to pieces. Quick! Now we're going to have to bump all the hate threads down the forum with more if the "Loyal" Foran threads so he feels the love and wants to stay.

* seriously though, this is hopeful news but illustrates the devious power player/coach agents wield.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
But we've all spent the day tearing "Judas" Foran to pieces. Quick! Now we're going to have to bump all the hate threads down the forum with more if the "Loyal" Foran threads so he feels the love and wants to stay.

* but seriously, this is hopeful news but illustrates the devious power player/coach agents wield.
The extreme reaction is because we love our halves so much

Like any Weedler story I take it with a grain of salt BUT it's the same with any League journo these days they all think they are writing for WHO magazine. So the Foz has signed with the Eels story is in the same boat.

The extreme reaction is because we love our halves so much

Yes, we love them and we all respond differently when we go through a tough period like this. Something is going on, dunno what, but I blame the manouveres on the agents. They are the big winners in these contracts and they are the ones advising players how to proceed through this.

Like us, the media are pawns. With agendas.

As with Watmough, I'll be upset when any move becomes official. Until then I'll hold my breath.

Again, complete beat up to make people think he is still considering when he has actually signed months ago. Pile of dog ****, and I told you all articles and the media would lead with this to soften peoples ire.

Taking the members, club and our community as fools. NOT falling for it Foran.

Talk about muddy waters - who do you believe or who do you want to believe

Like I say guys, remember not to buy ANY of the bull**** Watmough, Weidler, Channel 9, or anyone says - it's a beat up because he signed months ago with them, but doesn't want people thinking that. He wants people thinking it was a tough decision for him......it wasn't.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8