Character tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
So much to like about that win but 1 major factor I really enjoyed.
Decisions, bounces , disallowed tries & all that could go wrong - did....but kept heads up & showed the want lacking in round 1 & 2.
Far more steel & urgency across the park including not touching the ball for the first 10 minutes...attitude deserved the win & payed a platform the boys can hopefully maintain....game on!

Thought I saw a lot of passion for the club, especially from... COACHES THAT NEVER PLAYED FOR MANLY!!! *does spit take, babies scream, the sky darkens...*

It was a completely different performance from round one and two. You just can't predict when performances like this will happen.
I think B.Stewart has a lot to do with it, plus the absence of Williame.
NYEagle

The on line defense was what was missing and now its back.:clap:

Apart from Taufua's running up to take out a player, who was always going to pass to the winger (same as last week) - our line was solid.:)

Let's see how the 5 day turn around for Saturday cements Manly's resolve :)

DCE looked like and man in control of the 17 we have all be asking for tonight. He was firing the guys up, and leading by example. Perhaps some of the credit has to go to snake. He seemed to be talking to DCE and fair bit.
Parcell fed him the ball, and quickly.@:cool:
Api unfortunately seems to hesitate in doing so and favours his LHS :(

• 🤝
Reactions: Rex
Couldn't do a lot about the first 10 minutes, that's bounce of the ball stuff. Put ourselves under too much pressure by giving away penalties, which we did in rounds one and two as well.

Cronulla were really poor tonight.

Couldn't do a lot about the first 10 minutes, that's bounce of the ball stuff. Put ourselves under too much pressure by giving away penalties, which we did in rounds one and two as well.

Cronulla were really poor tonight.

We could have had 40 put on us tonight, and in previous weeks we would have. We weathered the 10min Storm and only conceded 8 points, and then never really looked threatened.

As others have said a couple of things went against the boys but I didn't see the excuses.

It was a completely different performance from round one and two. You just can't predict when performances like this will happen.
I think B.Stewart has a lot to do with it, plus the absence of Williame.
NYEagle
And the addition of Parcell for almost 80 minutes.

Brett Stewart being back in the side had the effect that we knew it would have. We looked a lot more organised out there tonight and with the go forward our forwards actually provided, DCE had room to do his thing and do his thing is just what he did.

I notice he had a grin when he got the Bronx cheer when he found touch. He knew.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6