Charges have been accepted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mrsperko

According to twitter a short while ago

@manlyseaeagles Manly Sea Eagles
We've just heard from COO David Perry here at Sea Eagles media session saying we've accepted all charges. Stay tuned for more news #gomanly

So what do we think of this? I thought they would have at least tried to get a downgrade on Lussicks to match the 2 weeks Blair got or even fought Forans 1 week.

I guess though we can start to move on from this and focus on Glenns case.

Bring on the grandfinal :D

Just heard: They are challenging Lussick's charge but accepting Kieran's & Bret's 1-week suspension.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
They just said they are infact looking for a downgrade for Darcy

Poor Darcy.
He's gone from doing a strong tackle to copping an elbow, being a punching-bag for Blair with 3 or 4 heavy uppercuts, getting running repairs on his mouth & nose ALL through the match then copping the heaviest suspension other than the Big Two.

Good decision from the CEO, Des and management team I'd say.

Both Keiran and Brett can do with the week off as we know for other reasons.

Will wait with fingers crossed about Darcy and Glenn

To be honest, I would LOVE to see a rematch in the Grand Final with Manly vs Melbourne if the footie gods allowed it.

Imagine the monster publicity all around the world for the NRL and rugby league after the events of last 4 days...the TV ratings would go berserk!!

They got it wrong alright. The two main protaganists should've only got a couple of weeks whilst the four gutless creeps who raced a mile to gang bash someone should've been rubbed out and civil charges filed.

Guess non-stop whinging and the support of the drunk and the druggie on Nine must work. Either that or they're sick and tired of listening to hasler's crap wekk in week out.

Good move by the club. We don't want to turn this into a bigger media circus than it already is. We need the team focussed on the game and move on.

Baitman said:
They got it wrong alright. The two main protaganists should've only got a couple of weeks whilst the four gutless creeps who raced a mile to gang bash someone should've been rubbed out and civil charges filed.

Guess non-stop whinging and the support of the drunk and the druggie on Nine must work. Either that or they're sick and tired of listening to hasler's crap wekk in week out.

Ignore the purple troll

Baitman said:

lol 3 of those 4 who ran in, were clearly trying to pull the two apart, one of them threw punches and the charges reflect this clearly

Baitman said:

The drunk and the druggie, sounds like a good movie! move along buddy!!

Baitman, am not condoning any players thumping others whilst the other is being held, this is bad form for anybody.

But you ignore the main point that the blokes who rushed in were fuming about Blair giving Lussick 3 or 4 big uppercuts only moments before while Lussick was being held by Blair's Storm mates.

That happened first and was what escalated the situation. The 2 guys who stuck the punches in to Blair were obviously wanting to give him back what they had just seen him dish out to Lussick. Wrong - they shouldn't have done it and deserve to cop a fine and suspension. And so do the Storm players who were involved.

Baitman is probably just a little upset that it has been 12 long years since his purple scum have won a premiership.

Baitman said:

What planet are you from - 4 players ran in & stopped the fight. Lussick threw a punch in retalliation to that dog Blair who put in a cheap shot to inflame the whole situation. Haslers crap??? Your a deadset tool - my guess an Illawarra supporter.

brookiegreg said:

To be honest, I would LOVE to see a rematch in the Grand Final with Manly vs Melbourne if the footie gods allowed it.

Imagine the monster publicity all around the world for the NRL and rugby league after the events of last 4 days...the TV ratings would go berserk!!

As long as they don't use footage of,or mention the fight.It has caused so much concern to the mum's and dad's (apparently) about their kids playing league."goose"is not a fan of the biff,and this is not in the best interests of the game."goose" said,we have no place in the game for this,so it should not be used in promos.

MK Eagle said:
Baitman said:

What planet are you from - 4 players ran in & stopped the fight. Lussick threw a punch in retalliation to that dog Blair who put in a cheap shot to inflame the whole situation. Haslers crap??? Your a deadset tool - my guess an Illawarra supporter.

Look at his name .... Baitman. He is baiting you and it's working.

ayjay007 said:
brookiegreg said:

As long as they don't use footage of,or mention the fight.It has caused so much concern to the mum's and dad's (apparently) about their kids playing league."goose"is not a fan of the biff,and this is not in the best interests of the game."goose" said,we have no place in the game for this,so it should not be used in promos.

If it is Manly v Melbourne, we all know that the promo will show parts of the biff and at that stage Manly should be able to fine the NRL for bringing Manly into disrepute

[/quote]

[/quote]

aw shucks we jes thought he liked fishing :D

Baitman said:

I've got a pen and a keyboard heading for several journalists asses. If you want to join them keep posting **** like this son.

bones said:
MK Eagle said:
Baitman said:

The baitman has baited me as well and i am happy to oblige.
The 4 that you label gutless creeps and i call them Gladiators that were racing in displayed loyalty to their team mate and this is something that you would not understand as you sound like you dont know what loyalty is,so called featherd friend. In regards to your remarks on Haslers crap. You are not worthy of wiping Haslers arse. If you want to be known as the complete dick head of this forum keep up your good work.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4