Charlie Taylor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Any news on the possibility of Charlie Taylor returning? Heard there is big wraps on the kid.

Any news on the possibility of Charlie Taylor returning? Heard there is big wraps on the kid.

I hope so as well, can use his speed and talent in the backs, hearing from some people neg are going on between Bozo and his manager. Bozo wants him back and Bozo is good mates with Uncle Nick Politis through his time over there as coach and a player surely he could come to a deal

Was @ the Warriors v roosters game, had a good look at this kid. Pretty ordinary lots of dropped balls and missed tackles. Jesse ramien far better prospect at wing or center

Was @ the Warriors v roosters game, had a good look at this kid. Pretty ordinary lots of dropped balls and missed tackles. Jesse ramien far better prospect at wing or center
I have watched Ramien play and he has defensive issues and is no where near the speed of Taylor in attack and talent. If he was playing for Manly 20s now Ramien wouldn't even get a look in playing centre as last season was the same. Watched this kid on numerous times and Taylor best positions IMO are centre and fullback, is a good winger if he has a strong left or right side to help and the ball gets out to him. Like with our first grade side with Lyons, Matai, Stewart etc the best in the business and great if you play on the edge. Noticed he is playing on the wing at the moment with a centre next to him who can't tackle and apparently been told is a 5/8 but playing centre, bloody stupid. I watched his game the week before with some die hard Panthers mates vs Penrith who are the top side, he played centre then wing and had a great game, scored a great long try from a kick and sprinting away to touch down and score, produced some hard low Steve Matai tackles and a caught a massive torpedo like bomb under pressure. Last season in the u20s I remember him playing fullback against the Warriors and some other teams at Brooky when Tommy was out injured for 6 weeks and he was outstanding and nearly got the team to the finals, with his strong runs, offloads and tries. He was one of the best players in the Manly 20s last season and I hope they get him back as the Roosters won't be keen to let him go but Manly could certainly use him

Last edited:
Ramien is only 18... There's a lot of developing still do happen over the next two years until he's the same age as Taylor.

I have watched Ramien play and he has defensive issues and is no where near the speed of Taylor and If he was playing for Manly 20s now Ramien wouldn't get a look in playing centre as last season was the same. Taylor best positions are centre and fullback. He is playing on the wing at the moment with a centre next to him who can't tackle and plays 5/8. I watched his game the week before with some Panthers mates vs Penrith who are the top side, he played centre then wing and had a great game and scored a great long try from a kick and sprinting to touch down and score and some hard low Steve Matai tackles. I remember watching him last season playing fullback against the Warriors and some other teams at Brooky when Tommy was out injured for 6 weeks and was outstanding and nearly got the team to the finals, with his strong runs and tries. He was one of the best players in the Manly 20s last season and I hope they get him back as the Roosters won't be keen to let him go
A centre next to him who can't tackle and plays 5/8?

I have watched Ramien play and he has defensive issues and is no where near the speed of Taylor in attack and talent. If he was playing for Manly 20s now Ramien wouldn't even get a look in playing centre as last season was the same. Watched this kid on numerous times and Taylor best positions IMO are centre and fullback, is a good winger if he has a strong left or right side to help and the ball gets out to him. Like with our first grade side with Lyons, Matai, Stewart etc the best in the business and great if you play on the edge. Noticed he is playing on the wing at the moment with a centre next to him who can't tackle and apparently been told is a 5/8 but playing centre, bloody stupid. I watched his game the week before with some die hard Panthers mates vs Penrith who are the top side, he played centre then wing and had a great game, scored a great long try from a kick and sprinting away to touch down and score, produced some hard low Steve Matai tackles and a caught a massive torpedo like bomb under pressure. Last season in the u20s I remember him playing fullback against the Warriors and some other teams at Brooky when Tommy was out injured for 6 weeks and he was outstanding and nearly got the team to the finals, with his strong runs, offloads and tries. He was one of the best players in the Manly 20s last season and I hope they get him back as the Roosters won't be keen to let him go but Manly could certainly use him
Agree with you that he is a good player. But why did he leave ?and if he is that good why did manly let him go?also why would he come back to manly with all the rubbish going on here. Roosters seem to be going in the right direction to me

Agree with you that he is a good player. But why did he leave ?and if he is that good why did manly let him go?also why would he come back to manly with all the rubbish going on here. Roosters seem to be going in the right direction to me

Without having inside info but going on what was published at the time:

1. More money
2. More chance of first grade not being stuck behind Killer, Skivi & Hiku

Is he going to be a good firstgrader? Who knows, Santini was killing it at the same stage of his career but hasn't kicked on, Matai wasn't heard of at 20.

Without having inside info but going on what was published at the time:

1. More money
2. More chance of first grade not being stuck behind Killer, Skivi & Hiku

Is he going to be a good firstgrader? Who knows, Santini was killing it at the same stage of his career but hasn't kicked on, Matai wasn't heard of at 20.
Anyhow good luck to the kid.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8