Chat live with Dean Ritchie

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Lets hammer the guy

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-talkback-with-dean-ritchie/story-fndujljl-1226461062764

I'd rather french kiss a moose.

edit: but you guys give him heaps.

globaleagle said:

bull_moose_sticking_his_tongue_out_42-25163166.jpg

That's a big tongie !!

Frogz, that link you provided leads to an internal server error.

Try this one
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-talkback-with-dean-ritchie/story-e6frexnr-1226461062764

Adding extra numbers and stats to his blog by abusing him aint gonna hurt him - just avoid him and read the SMH for a more fair coverage of Manly and the NRL. If you gotta read the Telegraph just avoid Ritchie and Kent. At SMH its better coverage of all clubs anyway without all the agendas and favors for mates at the Telegraph.

Brookie4eva said:
globaleagle said:

bull_moose_sticking_his_tongue_out_42-25163166.jpg

That's a big tongie !!

lol, and yet, still preferable to talking to dillbag itchie.

Moose is smarter as well.

Frogz said:
Thanks WAMF.......what did the knob say on twiter

Tries to get cred points by laughing at the catalans rumour.

Sooooo all his 'rumours' have been correct then.

Poor misguided, misled fool.

Must really be proud to have a job where you're just a silly little puppet boy.

Hands up who also has to pay defamation payments...DT?!?!

Oh and he claims he did a nice piece about choc and tooves yesterday even though it has been shown on here that the smh piece was nicer and no where near as, well....crap.

lol, he is a dead set, brainless tool, and a real disher.

Cant take it, can only dish it.

Other than that, he's prob fine.

Go Manly!!!!!

I was at the Forestville RSL a couple of months ago and Ritchie was there with a few of his mates from his school days at Killarney High. Robbie Slater (socceroo) walked in and started giving it him about some crap he wrote in the DT! Loved it......

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
GE
How did you think up french kissing a moose?

When I was in Toronto I noticed a bar called the Loose Moose. Perhaps GE had a few too many drinks, it was a very attractive Moose and it just got horny?

Does anyone know if Ritchie went to school on the Northern Beaches? I was at narrabeen public school in the 70s with a kid called Dean Richie.

The Who said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
GE

When I was in Toronto I noticed a bar called the Loose Moose. Perhaps GE had a few too many drinks, it was a very attractive Moose and it just got horny?

A moose walked into a bar and said to GE, 'why the big horn?'

sean1976 said:
Does anyone know if Ritchie went to school on the Northern Beaches? I was at narrabeen public school in the 70s with a kid called Dean Richie.

A post above said he went to Killarney High so it's a possibility

niccipops said:
The Who said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
GE

If I tell you, it destroys the magic...but here goes.
GE's brain in action....

I was thinking that talking to ritchie would be a waste of time.

My thoughts immediately turned to the great sitcom "Black adder."

In the forth series this is said: Baldrick: 'Shall I do my war poem, sir?'
Blackadder: 'How hurt will you be if I give the honest answer, which is, No - I'd rather French-kiss a skunk?'

I changed skunk to Moose as I'm in Canada, and voila!

There you have it folks, time to call the asylum!

+ I like the moose joke, accurate and funny :)

@[niccipops]

sean1976 said:

He went to Killarney Heights Primary School before going to Killarney High with a bunch of my friends. I went to Forestville Primary and then luckily to Forest High.

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
The Who said:
niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
GE

If I tell you, it destroys the magic...but here goes.
GE's brain in action....

I was thinking that talking to ritchie would be a waste of time.

My thoughts immediately turned to the great sitcom "Black adder."

In the forth series this is said: Baldrick: 'Shall I do my war poem, sir?'
Blackadder: 'How hurt will you be if I give the honest answer, which is, No - I'd rather French-kiss a skunk?'

I changed skunk to Moose as I'm in Canada, and voila!

There you have it folks, time to call the asylum!

+ I like the moose joke, accurate and funny :)

@[niccipops]

Keep 'em coming GE. I find my self giggling like a school kid at your posts. It's the absurdity that I love.

@[globaleagle]

Way to put the kid under pressure nicci :) His next post will have to "wow" us all now :)

Hahahahahhaa

Normie said:
sean1976 said:

He went to Killarney Heights Primary School before going to Killarney High with a bunch of my friends. I went to Forestville Primary and then luckily to Forest High.

He now lives on my street in Forestville. Don't have too much against him to be honest... most footy fans think the media/judiciary/commission are biased against their team, it's just human nature.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8