Chatbox dead

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dnaiel would have removed it. AE has become so popular and so busy that the host is sending zap an email almost every hour about reducing the amount of bandwidth he is taking. Otherwise the site will be shut down. It will be back up once the site is transfered to the new host.
<span class='smallblacktext'>[ Edited Wed Mar 30 2005, 09:55AM ]</span>

thats correct guys its down for a few days as is the gallery and the emoticons in the quick reply.

They will be back up by the weekend I hope.

Daniel

lol Ryan has one too. I escaped unscathed sitting between the two flu infested mongrels :D

Fluffy and ryan are sleeping together............................................... oh dear

Hi hopium....is that a portrate of you there......I would have expected more of a "hippy" chick....haha

Hi hopium....is that a portrate of you there......I would have expected more of a \"hippy\" chick....haha
Looks a tad sophisticated - I was expecting hairy armpits, nose rings and a "Columbine Bowling Team" teeshirt :lol:

Hey! I have a 'thing' against body hair...
No nose ring... I have a tongue piercing though.

I think it's more of an aspiration than a portrait. I wanna look like her... or shag her. Either one would do.

or you could say some have the guts to say what others wish they could but wont since they have nothing going for them in life and should get back in their hole

All this argument ovr the pic...

I'd have thought you guys would appreciate a bit of Jess Rabbit!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4