Cheap manly gear

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Was out at Parramatta today, anyone out that way go up to level 5 and look at the Footy Shop

2012 Home Jersey $79
NSW Cup and Toyota Cup Jerseys $99
Also a range of polos, singlets and training shirts ranging from $29-49
Premiers mouse pad $10 and poster $59

Cash only so I couldn't go too large but did well enough out of it :) apparently Peter Wynns had been there during the day scoping the place out lol, swans gear was $49 and flying out the door, Origin kit was cheap as well

sigh.

You know what country needs that?

Yup, you guessed it.

C eh N eh D eh!

It amuses me when they try to sell those caps for $25 when we all know they cost $5 as a fact.

I guess it's the same with the jerseys though.

Do you know the name of the shop KE so I can look up their details?

I am not from the area (Brisbane actually), but would be keen to see if they do a phone/internet order. Cheers!

It was called the footy shop, or maybe the footy store

Had just opened in Parra mall and I think the guy said they had a store at Blacktown as well

There's also a shop on Military Rd Neutral Bay (opposite the Oaks and a little further down) called All Sports or something who have cheap NRL gear, Manly gear included.

Kiwi Eagle said:
It was called the footy shop, or maybe the footy store

Had just opened in Parra mall and I think the guy said they had a store at Blacktown as well

Make that Westfield Eastgardens too. I think they've set up shop in a few Westfields. Asked the guy how long he was there for and he said til end of December.

They have heaps of jerseys including Manly's U20's and NSW Cup ones.

Also, the home jersey is sublimated! Was holding back for this plus at $79 is a great deal. They only had 1 or 2 away jerseys (non sublimated) and no special jerseys.

Plenty of bits n pieces also, some good things, some rubbish. Good little shop to look around, especially if you want to see other team jerseys up close.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6