• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Couldn't help but notice at times how much he looks like 50 cent.

New nickname perhaps?

He had a great game. Very willing.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
He wasn't on The List of 14. Anyone know if he's re-signing?

from the reports i heard, is that he has or is about to sign with the Tigers. can anyone put this to bed?

In fairness, easy to look good out in the centres when your team are dominating. He's a forward (i've seen him written up as a prop which I find hard to believe) so I'd like to see how he goes in the trenches. Has nice pace though which is a plus.

I would like to keep hiim, wouldn't command much coin still shows promise, is still young and his 2 younger brothers are killing it in the juniors at Manly.

In fairness, easy to look good out in the centres when your team are dominating. He's a forward (i've seen him written up as a prop which I find hard to believe) so I'd like to see how he goes in the trenches. Has nice pace though which is a plus.

wide running backrower was how he dominated in U20's, was killing it more than Addison is now

I would like to keep hiim, wouldn't command much coin still shows promise, is still young and his 2 younger brothers are killing it in the juniors at Manly.
One brother is. the other has gone to union And he never killed it in the juniors that's why they let him go

Last edited:
It was good having a player on the bench who could cover a backline injury, which we had, again. Brisbane had it covered also with Corey Oats.
It's much more sensible than having four forwards on the bench because backs do get injured.

I was super impressed with him. Put on some solid hits and was always there in support.

I must admit he was kind of a myth: lots of talk but nothing eventuated. Fair enough he's had a few injuries but he went well tonight. Must be picked ahead of Hasson.

One game where everyone was killing it is no reason to resign anyone. He came as an u20's player of the year at Canberra and couldn't get out of NSW Cup as an outside back OR forward.

Played solid - especially 1st game up there - has had a wretched injury run....
THing is theres not many positions, as theres already an abundance of quick backrowers & he is not going to hold a backline spot at full strength.
If he was affordable to keep for 2016 would definately get a few runs in the top grade, but unfortunately could be too little, too late - which is a shame because he has talent.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4