Chee Kam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Chee Kam has a huge amount of potential but its up to him to take that next step. I've seen enough improvement in players who have joined our club in recent years to know that we will give him the support he needs but ultimately it will be up to him if he makes it.

I'm always a wait and see on the 20s boys, i don't actually bother watching much of it these days because the footy is so bad.

I saw in the 1st year of 20s, Tony Williams put on a 20min, 1 man wrecking display to beat the Manly 20s side, it was unbelievable !! But it took him a while to get used to NRL level

I never rated Daly a lot either in the 20s, what I saw from him a year later after a year in the reserves really surprised me

Would love to see Choc running wide again, in 2008 and 2009 he was unbelievable at times out there, but it will take time to come back to that form again. Orford used to run that beautifully and give Choc exactly the type of pass he needed and it is something Foran would have to work hard on

good points Kiwi, I wsas at that T-Rex game and he just went pow and game over. I can tell you that a certain high official not with us anymore told me that DCE had no NRL future when in Toyota cup!! Bit wrong there lol

I saw DCE live 1 night, was against the Sharks at Shark Park and he was struggling to get the ball 30m off the boot, couldn't beleive it 2 years later when he was hitting them 50m easily

It really all comes back to the hard work you want to put into it on top of the natural talent, DCE and Foran are the prime examples of working your arse off. A guy like Sandow, with thier attitude, could be anything

Kiwi Eagle said:
I saw DCE live 1 night, was against the Sharks at Shark Park and he was struggling to get the ball 30m off the boot, couldn't beleive it 2 years later when he was hitting them 50m easily

He was probably kicking into the wind at Shark park! DCE kicked the most 40/20s in his last year of u20s.

Official said it was his tackling that would stop his progression (got a kangaroo jersey though lol) Official was a top guy though and one that many fans liked. As KE said, determination to succeed comes into it big time.

I watched a fair bit of 20's in DCE/Foz last year and nearly every game I watched DCE stood out as best player in the team. Back then Foz had the massive raps on him but for mine DCE outplayed him on most occasions.

Kiwi Eagle said:

It really all comes back to the hard work you want to put into it on top of the natural talent, DCE and Foran are the prime examples of working your arse off. A guy like Sandow, with thier attitude, could be anything

I can't recall DCE's kicking game from the 20s, but he was still a standout for me. Not saying I thought he was going to be a superstar or anything, just that he was totally different to every other halfback in the 20s who were all robotic and just running through set play after set play. DCE took the line on, had a fend and an off load. I had no idea if this was going to be successful at the NRL level or not, just that he was totally different to every other no 7 at that level.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6