Chee kam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
This guy was bought to the club with huge wraps coming out of the Canberra 20 s side, played the season in nsw cup, and didn't hear a thing about him...... Anyone got any news about how he travelled, I think he picked up a hand injury early in the season, I was hoping this kid would push for a first grade spot, surely he didn't come he just to play NSw cup...

He was always going to play NSW Cup this year with a bit of 1st Grade during Origin, unfortunately picked up 2 different injuries throughout the season. Donny Singe has said he is a very impressive talent and hopes to have him coming off the bench from the start of the season.

MCK was on twitter the other day saying this is the first pre season he's going into fit. He will be something very special I think. A back rower/centre, he didn't have much hope of cracking the top side this year despite injuries. He has a great attitude though and I'm sure he will push hard for a run next year.

Chee Kam is a wild card for next season, if he fires we will get some great go forward week in week out. The GF proved that we were one big man light in the end. Looking forward to seeing him fire.

sheridanstand78 said:
Chee Kam is a wild card for next season, if he fires we will get some great go forward week in week out. The GF proved that we were one big man light in the end. Looking forward to seeing him fire.

I do not know about that, he seemed like a wide running backrower from what I have seen of him. Do not think he plays tight up the middle. I could be wrong though.

Garts said:
sheridanstand78 said:

I do not know about that, he seemed like a wide running backrower from what I have seen of him. Do not think he plays tight up the middle. I could be wrong though.

This. From what I saw of him in the U20s I think you are spot on.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6