Chee kam

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Has any one seen or heard if he's back on the paddock yet, and is he showing any promise........I really was hoping this kid would push hard for a spot in first grade this year.

His monniker must be Yeti - a mythical creature that has yet to be sighted :cool:

He has been named in the NSW Cup today, unfortunately its not televised :(

Been back for a few weeks the lack of off season looks like it has hurt his size. Doubt we will see him in first grade this year.

HappilyManly said:
His monniker must be Yeti - a mythical creature that has yet to be sighted :cool:

He has been named in the NSW Cup today, unfortunately its not televised :(

I read a quote somewhere once made by an angry, at the time, Bulldog's supporter. He described T-rex as, "Hiding out there in the backline like a big Loch Ness monster. Some people swear they've seen him, but there is no real evidence he exists".

Haha! I'm sure they are happier with his form this year. :D

panash said:
I have heard that he is lazy at training , and he hasnt impressed.

who knows ??

Donny Singe would know mate.
Someone should ask him on Facebook...perhaps get a gauge on big Epa L whilst there at it.

Judging on today's result though, it's doubtful any of em excelled against Penrith.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4