Chee Kham

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Please, please, please pick the kid. He's stated many times how much he wants to succeed at Manly. He works his butt off. This is the last year of the contract we paid him heaps for because of his potential. He's playing for another contract. He had a blinder yesterday. We're coming last with a very ordinary forward pack. Pick the kid for God's sake.

He's had extremely limited opportunities in the first grade team. Probably played a total of six minutes. I'm not sure I saw anything in those six minutes that suggested he belongs at NRL level but he certainly deserves another shot at it and, as other have said, what have we got to lose?
Jayden Hodges, on the other hand, definitely belongs in the NRL squad. He's too good for reserve grade and has shown plenty of promise in his first grade appearances. Again, what have we got to lose? We can't do worse than last. Or can we? The way this season has gone I wouldn't be surprised if we can…

Chee kam I suppose it's a wait and see with toovey but for Christ sake why is Hodges playing nsw cup . We bought this bloke for a reason not to leave him lingering . Fair enough if his form didn't warrant selection but stevie Wonder would pick him . Manly here is stevie s number give him a call . Hang on I can't see it . Just like you tooves..

I'd start Chee Kam as one of our edge forwards in place of Horo. Pretty sure Horo is suspended this week. Perfect time to give Chee Kam a run.
And not just one week give him a month to see whether he can handle it.

I agree that he should at least be given an opportunity to show what he's got in the top grade. The thing that's probably working against him is his size.

They've got Buhrer to come back and Leary has done really well but we can only afford to have a couple of small backrowers in the squad. So he either needs to bulk up again or provide something else ie. ball playing or high defensive work rate.

The strange thing is; both Donny Singe and Tooves have been talking him up for a couple of years but he isn't being given go? Every time Hasson is picked in the 17, I can't help but think why?

the question is can we play MCK, Leary, Hodges, Sao, Trbovich all together?

Very little experience there and history tells us that is likely to end poorly

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4