Cherry against melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
He certainly took the honours. His 10 minute burst shows his ability and his potential. His running game was outstanding for that period. I was watching him closely and thought he was very quiet until that time.

I thought a massive turning point in the game was his failure to find touch, 20 to go, we are on the attack 18 up. We could have rammed it home . The storm were clearly raleighing. It was a masive blunder.while we struggled making metres from then on his kicking game was ok but not the best in the game by any stretch. We needed to slow play, he didnt find touch , the in goal. He was left with some difficult kicks due to field position.

I dont blame him for melb comeback, he proved the difference. I suppose im still happy we didnt pay overs for him as he doesnt really have presence to close a game down. This ability is what you should pay the big coin for. Will he learn this at the titans. Probably not. Has he made a decision that will impact what player he becomes, probably

In saying that i think with all this contract stuff done we may see the best of cherry and foz. Manly may still be in this in 15.

I wouldnt mind seeing bj to the bench when he returns. He is still manlys best but i think he needs a shake up. I just havnt seen the leg drive for a while and his metres gained and impact are not as good as they once were. Hell be back, i just think he needs to be hungrier without needing a lussick to pump him up

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6