Cherry-Evans denies wanting to leave Brookvale

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My advice to DCE would be: dump your manager. You are smart enough to handle your own affairs, and do it in a dignified way. If you were always going to stay, and we certainly all wanted you to stay, and the Board was desperate for you to stay, then why let that slimy manager put a gun to the club's head and play it out in the media?
We love you DCE, but we love our club even more, so please don't ever let that grub manager speak for you again.

I am just happy he stayed. Now he just have to get a new manager. Gavin Orr is a noob.

So you do not think it is his manager helping to spread the word that he never wanted to leave?

He would be as much to blame for this story as the ones where it was stated he wanted to leave

Yeah he didn't deny the reports about asking for the release did he? Not before he agreed to the deal and now is making sure everything is good with fans. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Happy he's staying but i really don't believe anything players say around contract time until they are signed sealed and delivered.

DCE should send Hodgkinson a gift basket if he had not left would Daly have gotten a start last year and be in a position to be on twice the money Hodgkinson is getting.

Maybe Manly shoulda called his bluff and gave him the release then!

are we still doing those outrageous threads?

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6