Cherry-Evans on Footy Show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Captain of the Gate said:
Am I right in thinking this is his first media appearance, outside post math interviews anyway.

"Full credit to the multiplication symbols, but we were the better side of the equation today and were able to divide and subtract them."

We seem to be doing a lot more media stuff this year than the last few years, which is a good thing for the manly brand. I've seen Foran on a few shows and he is very good with the media, I hope all the young guys are equally as good.

The Gronk said:
Am I right in thinking this is his first media appearance, outside post math interviews anyway.

"Full credit to the multiplication symbols, but we were the better side of the equation today and were able to divide and subtract them."

Straight over 99% of heads in here Gronk.

Fro said:
The Gronk said:

Straight over 99% of heads in here Gronk.

I must be one of the 1% then :p

The Gronk said:

You sum it up well mate

I just spoke to DCE who was worried about his side of the equation getting complacent.

He said:

"We're not getting ahead of ourselves, we'll just be taking it one partial differential equation at a time".

I thinck yor orl jus cleva

I did appreciate the initial reponse though... I read the error but said to myself...
"Self. Will I be a prick again and tell this poor bugger he can't type or perhaps unsure of the correct wording?"

Self gave me the answer.
Yikes... I'm starting to sound like Wolfman & his beard!

DCE seemed very nervous, as you would on his first tv appearance.
He came out wearing his suit and looked very dapper.

Fatty, Big Marn & Benji gave him simple questions to make him feel at ease. He answered well even though (like most footballers) just answered as the question was posed.
You guys seem to be going good (Fatty's term) this year.
"Um, yeah, we are going good this year."

He spoke on the combination with Keiran and said he hoped to be a pair for many years to come.
He said he's contracted for three years.
It's his job to boss the big forwards around the park.

Asked about Gorgeous George's figure.
He replied, "Yeah, it's um, odd."

He spoke of his name. Cherry on his mother's side and his father playing for Roma and Norths (Bris).
Big Marn asked him about "Daly'.
"I'm used to copping a bit about it but that's what I've got so I'm stuck with it."

Overall for a 22yo on his first appearance, he was a credit to our Club.

Well done, Daly.

lismore_fan said:
DCE seemed very nervous, as you would on his first tv appearance.
He came out wearing his suit and looked very dapper.

Overall for a 22yo on his first appearance, he was a credit to our Club.

Well done, Daly.
I'll second that, couldn't have said it better myself. Daly did well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6