Cherry-Evans to cap rise with Kangaroos jumper

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
dowdz said:
HappilyManly said:
Love to see Chez play in green and gokd.
Is there free to air coverage ? I can't find it on Nine. Please post, if you could.

Can't find anything on 9 myself, but fox have the replay at 830am the monday morning. The game should be on around 230am Monday morning our time. Don't tell me 9 are not going to show it live

From what I can tell the game starts 4:45am Monday morning Sydney time, neither 9, GEM, or Go appear to be showing it. I'm guessing they don't want to delay Today on 9/GEM, and how upset would people be to miss their morning cartoons on Go.

So Foxtel replay appears the only option.

the mauler said:
The Eagle said:
I'm going out on a limb,DCE is the most important player in our roster futurewise, Foran can be lived without but we must keep DCE at all costs

Agree 100%. DCE will become a better player than Fozzy IMO. Love to keep both, but if I had to make a choice I'd have DCE.

I agree. Hope to keep both but if I had to choose I wouldn't hesitate to pick DCE.

Between Foz and DCE they probably command 800K, and deservedly so. Our club needs to re-sign these 2 guys at the price they deserve. If it means we lose a couple of older players then thats the way its gotta be. If we are spending right on the cap limit, then maybe its time for 2 guys (eg. Kite & Wolf) to be released.

Having had the pleasure of meeting DCE at the awards night I would say he is now my favourite player. Class act on and off the field and absolute top priority IMO with Foz a close second. We can build a team around these two guys.

Cherry - Evans is another of many players excelling from the Manly winning culture. Trent Hodkinson was also given the opportunity to excel with the Eagles and was rewarded with a city origin jumper . Then he went to the dogs with the all the hype from Greenberg that he would be coached by the coach of the year Kevin 09 who was back stabbed (and sacked like Kevin 07 ) by the bulldogs harmonious board. Greenburg also told him that he would be a better player under kimmorleys guidence . So he took the money and all of the bulldogs promises and the rest is history .

The Who said:
I can't understand why DCE wouldn't start the match, with Cronk playing 5/8. What's the point risking Thurston?

That or Smith. Move that pretender halfback Cronk to hooker and let DCE start. His test debut should be with the no 7 on his back, not 14 ... although the symmetry is with Cronk at 7 that means DCE is twice as good!

DCE is on the bench

Darius Boyd
Jharal Yow Yeh
Greg Inglis
Chris Lawrence
Josh Morris
Cooper Cronk
Johnathan Thurston
David Shillington
Cameron Smith (captain)
Keith Galloway
Beau Scott
Luke Lewis
Corey Parker

Interchange (two to be omitted)
Paul Gallen
Daly Cherry-Evans
Matt Scott
Anthony Watmough
Sam Thaiday
Akuila Uate

Without wanting to stir the factional pot has anyone considered that IF there was truth to the rumour that Des had too much control over player signings, that might have a direct effect on if we can accommodate all your calls to upgarde DCE & Foz etc. Its an example of what might be an important aspect to the current debacle.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2