Cherry FRAUD evans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can someone please charge cherry Evans with impersonating somebody who looks like a million dollar player.
He is a disgrace. What has he done since taking the cash?

Tonight's performance, and last game against Canberra, he has looked particularly pedestrian overall. But tonight's game was complete crap by him. Foran has carried him the last 2-3 weeks.

Well, this is a Sea Eagles forum, and we just got beaten by one of the worst teams in the comp, and he's our highest paid players.

You NEVER see these pedestrian performances out of Thurston, and DCE earns more than him.

Thurston has never had a bad game? Please......
Thurston also has about 6 years more exp then DCE.
Critic and criticise a players performance, but some things go too far

I'm sorry, but highest paid players get the hardest assessments. Thurston's worst game is pretty close to his best, that's the difference. DCE is becoming very rocks and diamonds, and for a player over 1.2 mill per season or whatever, that just cannot be the case.

Maybe that's why Thurston told the QLD selectors to drop him for his mate?

To be honest, I don't recall Thurston playing as badly as DCE did today with what was at stake. No doubts he has had bad games, but as another poster mentioned, his bad ones do not hit those sorts of lows. He is far more consistent and reliable at this stage. Hopefully, DCE will learn and develop that consistency in coming years. I never ever want to see a game like that from him again. EVER.

Deserves it after that performance. Rest of the team hurting in the sheds and hes out there having a laugh. Guess he has a million reasons for it
Didnt look like they were hurting, they just wanted the ground to swallow them up. Hurt would have meant effort

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6