Cherry singing the team song

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
mmmdl said:
Anyone else see the passion from DCE singing the team song in the sheds after the game?

Screw all the rumours about the kid heading off to Brisbane - he was having a ball and LOVING this club, like we all do.

Eagle for life.

Loving it.

and did you see him smiling in the dressing sheds at half time then again up the runway as we were down 14-6. this kid knows where he belongs...

I'd suggest you have an amazing imagination if you think that DCE deliberately threw a bad pass to Gift

Under the Sticks said:
mmmdl said:
Anyone else see the passion from DCE singing the team song in the sheds after the game?

Screw all the rumours about the kid heading off to Brisbane - he was having a ball and LOVING this club, like we all do.

Eagle for life.

Loving it.

and did you see him smiling in the dressing sheds at half time then again up the runway as we were down 14-6. this kid knows where he belongs...

when i saw him smiling back at ferris(i think) like they were having a joke indicated that they were as relaxed as could be & at that point i thought we were a good chance of winning

at the other end of the spectrum Wolfie looked totally uninterested imo. He barely sung the song and looked really down. Hope he is ok.

Yeah, hope someone hugs Wolfie, as he really looked reserved in his celebrations :( :angel:

Then again, he scored that try with his bad shoulder, and he was kneed in his back and stayed down for a while - he has had lower back issues and was in doubt for the Easts game.

Last weeks dressing room, after the game had him with ice packs on both knees, right shoulder and lower back :(

Its a credit to his perseverance, that he came back from the broken neck and torn ACL these past two seasons :angel:

HappilyManly said:
Yeah, hope someone hugs Wolfie, as he really looked reserved in his celebrations :( :angel:

Then again, he scored that try with his bad shoulder, and he was kneed in his back and stayed down for a while - he has had lower back issues and was in doubt for the Easts game.

Last weeks dressing room, after the game had him with ice packs on both knees, right shoulder and lower back :(

Its a credit to his perseverance, that he came back from the broken neck and torn ACL these past two seasons :angel:

It's a credit to raw meat.;)

HappilyManly said:

He's just keeping a lid on the emotional celebrations until the big one is done. Then he'll cut loose.

Players focus in different ways. Unless he was just sad that once again he gets no beer and hot pizza!

Raw meat at the grand final breakfast?

Will be good to see Wolf complete a remarkable return from a broken neck with a 2nd title.

Pittwater Legend said:
Raw meat at the grand final breakfast?

Will be good to see Wolf complete a remarkable return from a broken neck with a 2nd title.

3rd Title - he played till Round 25 in 2011 - Manly must have acknowledged his contribution with a Premiership Ring :cool:

Masked Eagle said:
I'm not so sure. When Gift dropped a ball in the first half it was off a DCE pass and I think he did it on purpose ... still some trouble me thinks ;)

I saw DCE rub some vaseline and spit on the footy just before he passed the ball to Gift. Lol

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7