Cheyse Blair - like what I'm seeing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
It's only been the 1 game in the nines, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. A big strong, hard running/centre/backrower type.

Although the commentary did completely balls it up saying how he was a front rower who had eclipsed Matt Ballin as the clubs fittest!! (don't worry Brenton we love you!)

Killer03 said:
It's only been the 1 game in the nines, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. A big strong, hard running/centre/backrower type.

Although the commentary did completely balls it up saying how he was a front rower who had eclipsed Matt Ballin as the clubs fittest!! (don't worry Brenton we love you!)

Wealth of knowledge is Halligan.
Imagine my surprise..I thought Blair was black?:blush:

wombatgc said:
Killer03 said:

Wealth of knowledge is Halligan.
Imagine my surprise..I thought Blair was black?:blush:

But he's from up your way, played for the bilambil jets!

My old man is yelling out "The new Stephen Knight. The new Stephen Knight."

Found Knight on google. Looks a big winger.
1978%20manly0013.jpg

Now there was an enforcer - Mr Knight , I recall many send offs :p

Chayse is great, but did you guys see who was in support of his try - Beaver!!!!

HappilyManly said:
Now there was an enforcer - Mr Knight , I recall many send offs :p

Chayse is great, but did you guys see who was in support of his try - Beaver!!!!

The pass from Tafua was brilliant. Commentators missed it.

I just feel with a team behind him of Tooves/Donny, and the 2 best centres in the game to guide him.....he could be the real surprise packet of the season. Or alternatively he slides into the backrow and has the best backrow in the comp (Gift, Choc, Horo) to guide him.

Either way...I like the kid.

The try he scored in the trial at Shark Park last weekend is what Manly have lacked in recent years. A cross field bomb which he out-jumped the opposition to grab the ball and score.
Wolfie should be afraid. Very afraid.

If he couldn't crack first grade in a very ordinary Eels side last year then he has work to do. Hiku first cab off the rank for any backline spots open for mine.

Chip and Chase said:
If he couldn't crack first grade in a very ordinary Eels side last year then he has work to do. Hiku first cab off the rank for any backline spots open for mine.

Just like Horo, Symonds, Lawrence couldn't crack First Grade either at their respective clubs?
Hiku would be first choice but Blair would have to ahead of Gutho just in size and experience.

Fair call, although Symonds struggled more with injury rather than lack of ability. Hopefully he'll make a contribution if chosen, but let's face it, it'll be only through injury that he gets a go.

Killer03 said:

Completely agree Killer03, he looked awesome.

controversial comment coming:

Dont see the fuss in Gutherson. He looked good in lower grades but he lacks speed and power in first grade. Still young but i think Blair and Hiku are in front of him.

KaZa said:

Dont see the fuss in Gutherson. He looked good in lower grades but he lacks speed and power in first grade. Still young but i think Blair and Hiku are in front of him.

Agree. Myself and others have been saying this years, too much hype on this kid. Someone at the club keeps promoting him and we shake our head! He didn't make the Junior Kangaroos last year as he's is not up with the Big Guys now, to light and not tough enough for 1sts. He is not a speedster, has a gangling light frame and always has. A couple of strong big speedsters coming through in the 20s, they will leave Gutho for dead.

KaZa said:

I'm still undecided about "flock of seagulls Gutherson."
He really needs to get on Wolfies eat an animal a day diet, and bulk up.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6