Chnage the conspirecy forum to truth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
another 2 absolute shockers by the video ref.

can anyone else put up any other option other than they have been told to make all 99/1 calls go against us?

yep that was a holdout, both of those tries were bull****. Plus the most deliberate professional foul I have ever seen. The only way I can possibly come up with why he wasnt sinbinned is that he just didnt see it properly, the druggo player reached back and deliberately made a play to trip him. Its the very ****ing definition of professional foul, you would use it as an example to show everyone! ffs.

i'm pretty sure the top 4 is set, but for and against may cost us the minor premiership.

100K may stay with News Corp

far que Gallop

only in rugby league do you see bull**** calls it's not just manly,last night it was the roosters,the refs do have there favored team's just as we do.

It's common knowledge among the courts where Archer previously worked that he's a Souths fan and hates Manly. We got lucky with the 2008 GF because of the Bellamy & Waldron outburst the week before.

Tony Archer = Nil 50/50 calls

The NRL are getting shocking value for money on the referees sleeve sponsor.
They should have great eye site but seem to be unable to see the difference between the RED and GREEN buttons in the video refs box.

Oh well, if what goes around comes around we have two meaningless shockers in the bank to cash in when we're two points behind in a final.

Ralphie said:
It's common knowledge among the courts where Archer previously worked that he's a Souths fan and hates Manly. We got lucky with the 2008 GF because of the Bellamy & Waldron outburst the week before.

Tony Archer = Nil 50/50 calls
On a positive note then, Archer has probably never witnessed his favourite team win the comp.

i wish that to be true but am yet to see it.

might get a 20% return but doubt it will ever be when needed.

2008 we got robbed, especially early on with the parra nfl pass, hope that is an omen

With the professional foul, the rule or the interpretation has changed slightly. Midfield it isn't a sin binning, inside the 10 or 20 is. Fair enough too

Combination of home town/one team miles behind/dislike for Manly, only one way those decisions were ever going to go. No worries, we just rise above that.

After all it was in New-car-sul's home ground. Maybe the refs were worried about getting out of the ground alive if they didn't give New-car-sul a couple of tries.

Anyway to my mind 32 - NIL

The only thing with this game was every Manly try didn't go upstairs for 20 looks as usual. That alone makes the game historic. I agree though, 32 - nil is right. The first you could toss a coin as we pushed him over the line eventually but the second is beyond any doubt with players impeded. And Matas, I can assure you we will never collect - there is only a one way meter for Manly and it is the wrong way.

Feck me

Yes they were rough decision but you are kidding yourself if you think that it is a anti manly conspiracy. Have you had a look at the ref standards lately?

It is shocking across the board…some of the calls in the roosters / soufs game were as bad as anything we have experienced.

eagle-rock08 said:
After all it was in New-car-sul's home ground. Maybe the refs were worried about getting out of the ground alive if they didn't give New-car-sul a couple of tries.

Anyway to my mind 32 - NIL

Sorry, I must correct your spelling here, it is "Newc Arseh0le."

This weekend the refs had their most consistent weekend - they were ****HOUSE in just about every game!! Can't wait to see how Billy Harrigan interprets the decision for both the Knights tries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7