Choc full of confidence

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
ANTHONY Watmough's impressive performances on the field can be put down to his good form off it. The powerful Manly backrower is in a good place and it shows.

"Life's good, I can't complain. I've got a beautiful fiancee and a dog so they take up a lot of my time now," Watmough said ahead of Friday night's showdown against the Bulldogs.
"If you don't have to stress about little things at home and worries in life it goes a long way to helping your demeanour.
"When you don't have any dramas off the field, it certainly helps you on the field."
The Test and NSW Origin forward has been engaged to his fiancee Elle for six months and the pair will walk down the aisle next year.
"We spend quality family time together and when my kids come down it is pretty special," he said.
``There are guys in our team who are playing out of their skin and I think I am getting a bit more consistent, which is good. If you get a bit older you have got to do that.''
Watmough has returned to Manly after being on the  NSW side during their spirited State of Origin campaign.
And the Sea Eagles are set to see the benefits from that experience.
``It makes you a better footy player, it makes you mentally stronger coming into this back end of the season,'' he said.
Watmough has also graduated to become a member of Manly's senior playing group.
Speak to any of the younger Sea Eagles and they will tell you he is a role model with his attitude to preparation and games.
Watmough admitted it was an honour if the other players looked up to him.
``I don't really have to do much, I think I'm just there for the good looks,'' he said with a laugh. I think the boys listen to Killer (Jamie Lyon) and Kingy (Jason King) more than me.
Manly team-mates Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart and Steve Matai will all be in Watmough's wedding party next year.
"I felt a bit weird asking them but they were stoked," Watmough said. "It just goes to show the bond we do have here."
http://manly-daily.whereilive.com.au/sport/story/choc-full-of/

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6