Choc gets a start

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Kagaroos 17-man line-upBilly Slater; Brett Morris; Greg Inglis; Justin Hodges; Jarryd Hayne; Darren Lockyer; Johnathan Thurston; Ben Hannant; Cameron Smith; Petero Civoniceva; Anthony Watmough; Trent Waterhouse; Ryan Hoffman;
Interchange: Brett White; Sam Thaiday; Paul Gallen; Kurt Gidley

Both White and Waterhouse had about two good games all season, admittedly at the back end. It must gall everyone else who tried hard all year in the engine room.

Let me get this right.

You lot are happy that no Manly players are in the squad, yet you whinge about the players that are picked??

Is the glass ever half full??

Fro link said:
Let me get this right.

You lot are happy that no Manly players are in the squad, yet you whinge about the players that are picked??

Is the glass ever half full??

for most the people here the glass is broken

I still can't see how Hoffman deserves to be in the squad, let alone the starting side.

Don't see any point in Gidley being there either to be honest. That backline doesn't need to shift around mid-game.

Gidley is obviously to cover for Backline Injuries, and also to Give Smith a spell if required.

Fro link said:
Gidley is obviously to cover for Backline Injuries, and also to Give Smith a spell if required.

The backline is fine and smith plays 80mins..

Kidley should be ****ed off back to the sess pool that is drugcastle.

His is third, maybe forth in line for the NSW fullback posi, is a ball hog that stiffens opportunites and is a craig field, looks good as long as there is a **** team around him. Will NEVER EVER forgive kidley for denying gasnier the ball in SOO.

so you can gaurantee there will be no injuries?

and you obviously dont watch Melbourne play.

I am not arguing his ability, I agree he is ****. but thats what he is there for

Hindmarsh for Hoffman, shift Waterhouse back to lock.

Good side though, should belt NZ.

Bad news for Australia is Gronk and I will be watching the game together. Our record stands at about 0-8.

Though I'm not complaining, it's terribly difficult to understand how Glenn Stewart ain't there if Hoffman is Australia's "best lock".

Matabele link said:
Though I'm not complaining, it's terribly difficult to understand how Glenn Stewart ain't there if Hoffman is Australia's \"best lock\".

You'd have to say that Dallas Johnson has been rorted as well. Hoffman is hardly the pick of Melbourne's back rowers.

I guess we'll just have to see how Sheens' genius goes in the 4 nations.

(Morris to halfback, Morris to halfback, Morris to halfback, Morris to halfback, Morris to halfback)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7