Choc injury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I reckon it was just a stinger from the big hit, doesnt really matter I suppose as he would have been unavailable anyway next week

thats a relief I thought it look like a bicep.

If it was a neck or back injury he wasnt assisted from the field in the right manner thats for certain.

From Twitter:
Manly Sea Eagles ‏ @manlyseaeagles
Toovey on Choc: He had a bit of whiplash and some nerve pain but he's coming good. We'll assess him tomorrow. #toughasnails

Geez he's a great player. I know he cops some for his mistakes, but he runs himself into the ground every game for this great club. There are plenty of 80 minute backrowers in the game these days but IMO (gallen aside) none of them can match Chocs efforts. Some might stack up better in the tackles and metres mades but he often makes them when they are at their toughest, and you can tell he is trying as hard in the last minute as he does in the first. Can't believe there are still some people who think he's not having a good season, my player of the year so far on consistency and a deadset origin certainty.

All good peeps
From the man himself
@AnthonyWatmough: Hey guys neck is fine just a burner got all feeling back now so look forward to next week thanks for all the tweets

According to Josh Massoud from the DT
"...Watmough was knocked senseless from a mammoth Alex Glenn hit in the rear. He then ricocheted into team mate Liam Foran, who was also smashed by Ben Te'o, before falling to the ground in agony."
So there you have it, Alex Glenn gave it to Choc so hard in the rear he fell to the ground in agony!

I feared a broken arm so great news. On the tv this morning it was listed as a shoulder injury, but I'm more inclined to believe the tweets. I don't want to even think about him not playing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4