• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
The injury woes for @manlyseaeagles deepen with Anthony Watmough set to be missing for '2-3 weeks' reports @BulldogRitchie #nrl

He looks like he has a broken wing :angel:

Will be a great inaugural win at AAMI with no center, five eighth, or second row and lock :p

Hope Wolfie gets a run :idea:, although if we lose, he will be blamed completely for it :s

HappilyManly said:
Will be a great inaugural win at AAMI with no center, five eighth, or second row and lock :p

Hope Wolfie gets a run :idea:, although if we lose, he will be blamed completely for it :s

My sentiments exactly HM. I hope so too but with all those injuries I think it's inevitable Wolfman will be there.

Not good news about Choc....my fears have been realised.

Its not all doom & gloom. Its always good to have a freshen up at sometime during the year. Better now than September..

As much as I like Hiku I think Wolfie is a better winger. His form has been down the last few games but on the whole and when in form he's well ahead. I see Hiku more as a fullback or possible centre. Very talented and can play nearly anywhere on the paddock but more an all rounder than a wingman.

Was interesting to see wolf at fullback yesterday in Nsw cup organising the defence. He physically pushed two of our young forwards closer together to tighten the goal line defence and was in their ear a lot.

Far from ideal, but I'd rather guys like Choc and Foz etc are missing now, not in September!

Get well soon you Eagles.

I'm always a bit surprised when people suggest we don't risk injury. One of the reasons we are such a tough playing group is because our players are able to push through that pain barrier. Besides, I'd prefer to have in the back of my mind if I'm a player that I can push through that barrier if it were say a final, then heading into that situation and having no idea if I can play with pain.

Choc out? I'm out of choc as I ate my last Easter bunny. Let's hope Choc's in and I get more chocolate asap.:)

Masked Eagle said:
I'm always a bit surprised when people suggest we don't risk injury. One of the reasons we are such a tough playing group is because our players are able to push through that pain barrier. Besides, I'd prefer to have in the back of my mind if I'm a player that I can push through that barrier if it were say a final, then heading into that situation and having no idea if I can play with pain.

It's not so much about playing through pain...We know guys like Choc, Skivvy...even Ferris etc can play well wounded. More that we'd rather them unable to play now, not in more important matches later down the line.

And geez... it's been awhile since we've been this wounded.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7