Choc Rocks!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
Great to see Choc back 2 his blockbusting best yesterday. When we needed some inspiration in the 2nd half some of Chocs carries were brilliant. With Choc leading the way wel be bloody hard 2 stop in the finals.
Special mention to DCE who had alot of responsibility with Fozzy out. It was a finals like atmosphere and he handled it easily. That was one of the major question marks coming into the finals,but after that performance were in good hands. Bring on the cowgirls!

Yes a great effort from Choc, especially in the 2nd half. Stats say 132m run and 35 tackles.

His hands and discilipine have greatly improved recently.

Hope he can keep it up for finals.

the mauler said:
Great to see Choc back 2 his blockbusting best yesterday. When we needed some inspiration in the 2nd half some of Chocs carries were brilliant. With Choc leading the way wel be bloody hard 2 stop in the finals.
Special mention to DCE who had alot of responsibility with Fozzy out. It was a finals like atmosphere and he handled it easily. That was one of the major question marks coming into the finals,but after that performance were in good hands. Bring on the cowgirls!

I knew he'd have a good game against the broncs, he was fresh from the week before. Him and matai went missing when it got ugly. That was the only sour point for me.

dy-dan said:
the mauler said:

I knew he'd have a good game against the broncs, he was fresh from the week before. Him and matai went missing when it got ugly. That was the only sour point for me.

Better than them getting involved in the "worst incedent in Rugby League". The NRL/Judiciary would have had a field day with those two!

Watmough has matured in recent weeks. Less errors. Better discipline.
In other years he would have been in the scrap last week full on.
Good to see him step up as the senior player that he is.

opposing teams fear these two enough. Good to see they didnt get involved otherwise the media and judiciary would have had a frenzy

bring ont he finals!

I've been proud of these 2 this year. Choc just has to keep out of trouble of the field. Matai is really starting to learn that he can make the big plays, they don't have to be dangerous though. That's what we need from him.

RE-SIGN TREX!!!

Barring injury could be mathematically possible for Choc to play 300 club games!

He's on around 215 at the moment.
Imagine that Choc joining the 300 club

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8