Choc warns rivals best is still to come

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
ANTHONY WATMOUGH has issued a warning to Manly's opponents as they step up their premiership defence, saying the Sea Eagles were sick of ''winning ugly'' and would be hard to stop now the injury and suspension toll is easing at Brookvale.

Read the full article

Big strong game from the Pocket Battleship yesterday. He earnt that 10 min rest at the end. Hopefully his shoulder/neck problem pulls up alright this week.

What about when he says how much he loves manly that gives me a footy boner and a half.

He has a heart twice the size of phar lap

Yeah, it's a pity T-Rex couldn't see his way to pay back Manly what the club's given him.

Yep. He is reaching cult status. He's such a fearless performer, especially considering he must have some serious injuries. What a trier.
When you consider he is so much smaller than almost all of the forwards he dominates it's even more meritorious.
I think he must love playing Easts. If you'll recall he was the difference between the two sides in the first match at Brookie, which we got away with 18-10, and yesterday he was too fast, nimble and talented for the lumbering Roosters.

HappilyManly said:
Love this shot of the great man - eye on the ball, giving 100% as always :angel:

I think Mini spent all afternoon looking at manly players ground the ball right in front of him. It would have been like a goal keeper in soccer where they are constantly having to retrieve the ball from the back of the net; most he could have blamed the defence but some he let go right through his legs (I'm talking soccer here)

East's coach Brian Smith gave a Manly play the big thumbs up!

"We kept them on their own line for three tackles. Watmough took the ball and dived at our feet in almost a voluntary tackle, maybe a submissive tackle. We, of course, put the hands on him to complete the 'hold'.
Choc quickly stood and played the ball to a waiting Brett Stewart, who, out of dummy-half, ran 15 metres out of their own ruck and the pressure we put on is now off.
Sneaky but lawful." said Smith.

lismore_fan said:
East's coach Brian Smith gave a Manly play the big thumbs up!

"We kept them on their own line for three tackles. Watmough took the ball and dived at our feet in almost a voluntary tackle, maybe a submissive tackle. We, of course, put the hands on him to complete the 'hold'.
Choc quickly stood and played the ball to a waiting Brett Stewart, who, out of dummy-half, ran 15 metres out of their own ruck and the pressure we put on is now off.
Sneaky but lawful." said Smith.

i'd say smart, very smart.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4