• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
if it is true about crutches it is a huge effort - shame some of the others don't have the ticker of choc & killer

It was a bloody inspirational display from the man mate, floss or no floss

The bloke was on crutches, nowhere near 100% and still gets out there and puts in

Matai in the same category if not for that ****ing stupid display of his on Ennis

Yeah, well we may not be in the finals, have no major sponsor from this point, lost 5 silver sponsors, have lost players we have wanted to keep, and will have potentially finished 10th if Melbourne were allowed their points.

I'm not a happy Manly fan today.

Ryan link said:
Yeah, well we may not be in the finals, have no major sponsor from this point, lost 5 silver sponsors, have lost players we have wanted to keep, and will have potentially finished 10th if Melbourne were allowed their points.

I'm not a happy Manly fan today.

What about that Betfair thing?

Ok, he did well. Dropped a heap of balls. If he was so injured, maybe Lussick (or someone) should have played, and he rested, in case we made it to the finals. Playing injured is so 2005. We have enough depth for that not to occur.

We make the finals purly to get 1 week suspension from about a dozen players. Its the only reason i could stomach a flogging next week.

Ryan link said:
Ok, he did well. Dropped a heap of balls. If he was so injured, maybe Lussick (or someone) should have played, and he rested, in case we made it to the finals. Playing injured is so 2005. We have enough depth for that not to occur.

I remember him dropping 1

Easy to say he should be sitting out, however Stewart, Rodney and Lussick are all unavailable, and added to that list now is Galuvao and possibly Bailey.

Buhrer is our last fit back rower standing, how scary is that

wow the old ryan is back

but i do understand why

KE ure right
Choc can hold his head high

This thread confirms people will see what they want to see (myself included)

Considering what has been said during the week Choc was great.

Too many injuries, not enough experience in key positions and never getting on a "roll"

At least we know there is no way we are cheating the cap...

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6