• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
Watmough - Chicken wing ? No chance, yes he was trying to roll him over, Lockes arm was ben back, but you can clearly see that both of watmoughs arms are around him when lockes arm is meant to be in its worse position.

Watmough - Chicken wing ? No chance, yes he was trying to roll him over, Lockes arm was ben back, but you can clearly see that both of watmoughs arms are around him when lockes arm is meant to be in its worse position.

I personally dont think that choc should be charged for it. I don't even really see it as a chicken wing, just an awkward tackle.

but... Its choc + Manly = 1 week suspension. The review committee is rarely nice to manly.

I personally dont think that choc should be charged for it. I don't even really see it as a chicken wing, just an awkward tackle.

but... Its choc + Manly = 1 week suspension. The review committee is rarely nice to manly.

I can see why they thought it might have been but if he is charged, I'm fairly confident the he could fight it successfully.

I can see why they thought it might have been but if he is charged, I'm fairly confident the he could fight it successfully.

Fox Sports News nuffies have already convicted him. The way they were carrying on you would reckon he will be suspended until Christmas or something.

Fox Sports News nuffies have already convicted him. The way they were carrying on you would reckon he will be suspended until Christmas or something.

He may have been entitled as he was already under the arm, but he still forced the arm back.

He may have been entitled as he was already under the arm, but he still forced the arm back.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7