chock and ox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan ridgepipe

Reserve Grader
chock would be a very difficult player to put through gap as he has dodgy hands and incredible speed over the ground.ox took a while to get the combo going but in 07/08 that combination killed them.

HK and KF will need a few weeks to get it working.the timing was off today and chocks hands arent good enough to recover.without watmough hitting those holes we are so much less dangerous.we need to fix it quick.

Watmough already uses the superglue spray on his hands and it still doesn't work.  He has feet for hands and ahs always been dreadful catching a ball.

I always thought that for the pace he charges onto the ball, Ox struggled to get the pace right with the pass and the 2 new boys are having the same issue. It has to be more subtle than the bullets he sometimes receives

he just needs to get it earlier before he hits the line.. he will break the tackle.. give him the ball earlier.

Choc hands have been his weakpoint his whole career. He just can't catch, if he could he'd be a superstar. Basically the ball players need to hit him dead centre of the chest a little before the line (easily done  when you say it quickly). He doesn't need the little seed of doubt planted in the defenders mind with a late pass because he generally runs good lines and hits the ball at pace and will break the line most times anyway. Get him the ball a step or two before the line so he can concentrate on catching the farking thing and then let him worry about doing his stuff to punch through.

We're still waiting for him and Kite to have their eyes tested.  Maybe if Des is sending the touchies to OPSM, we could get a group discount?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6