City and Country Teams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Shhh...Watching on delay here.

Tupou just scored over the top of Idris and McManus, take note you Wolfie haters...lol.

I only know it's 16-10 at halftime.
A 40-20 by Mullen leads to a Country try; and a couple of errors by Grub Reynolds..
Really would prefer Mullen in the Blues.

Isn't Fifita from Griffith??? (playing for City)

Yeah I just avoided the coverage to watch the replay Jerry...bit easier than a Manly game.

26-10 to Country final 10 mins.

The playing-surface there in Dubbo is also NRL standard. Well done.

Yep...Call it a draw and let em ALL go have a few beers in Dubbo!

Do wish Will Hoppa was still with us, and am wondering if the 'Riff will do a swap of Buhrer for Adam Docker...He hits like a hammer all day long, does Docker.

Only kidding...love your work Ferris.

RiverEagle said:
Yep...Call it a draw and let em ALL go have a few beers in Dubbo!

Do wish Will Hoppa was still with us, and am wondering if the 'Riff will do a swap of Buhrer for Adam Docker...He hits like a hammer all day long, does Docker.

Only kidding...love your work Ferris.
I like how nein were carrying on about how Idris had it all over Jorge,but they didnt mention Jorge,s hit on the biggest human being,I bet none of the other country boys get a single zinger wing or burger off Idris,after he got the KFC man of the match,lol

Yes I reckon Jamal would just about bypass the pub for KFC too...lol.

It just shows: if a cross-field kick or bomb is spot on, and a chaser ( like Idris or Topou ) time their jump well enough, almost a guarantee to get the try...Impossible to defend just about.

Only way really is to get your defenders skilfully blocking runners and shielding your winger or fullback.

Tupou's try was very similar to the GF one, over Wolfie, and nothing McManus could do about it either.

Enjoyed the game but back to Manly now please.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6