Clarke Bingle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I can cop a bloke leaving his team on tour to attend childbirth etc.  But it's churlish of Clarke to run home to Lara simply because she's decided to take a $200k pay day and now can't hack the heat.  Peter Roebuck is spot on with his sentiments in today's Herald. 

Peter Roebuck isn't in a position to judge Clarke, he doesn't realise how smokin' hot Lara is.

If you wouldn't bingle bingle then you need to hand your man card in at the closest pub

Clarke returned home to dump her?!

What a metro sexual gimp, a phone call or text message isn't good enough anymore?

sorry i forgot the NUMBER 1 best way to dump someone, change you status to Single in facebook and then let there friends ask her what happened....

The Facebook method is spot on :)

I guess he wanted to make sure he got his ring and other **** back

See image for "bingle in the shower"

That's gold Dan.  I see it's been broken off has it, and she's offering the story on that for $1m?  I hope it gets told quickly, I really can't sleep until she does.

and I just got married a few weeks back and i find Bingle is back on the market......damn it

Does it really matter what things clark puts priority on in life?

Someone here tell me when the **** goes bad you wouldn't first and foremost want to sort out your issues ie fiancee / wife than your career.

But dont let me get in your way. Womans day has some great goss on the latest clark bingle scandal. You wouldn't believe what clark left cricket to do this time....

far from it nutz.

gotta wonder why you troll a lot of my replys though. at least this time is not your opinion of why my opinion is void.

Flip link said:
Someone here tell me when the S**t goes bad you wouldn't first and foremost want to sort out your issues ie fiancee / wife than your career.
In Bingle's case it was self-inflicted.  She wanted her $200k payday but couldn;t take the heat that went with it, hence Clakrey boy being summonsed on his trusty steed.  I wonder if she'd figured on him running her through?  She can console herself with that story being worth another $200k, why is beyond me.

Yes but you werent judging Bingle Mata, you were judging Clarke.

Would it have been better for Clarke and the rest of the Team to still be going through the media circus had he not come home and sorted it out.

Dont think so.

clontaago link said:
Yes but you werent judging Bingle Mata, you were judging Clarke.

Would it have been better for Clarke and the rest of the Team to still be going through the media circus had he not come home and sorted it out.

Dont think so.
  These things are done by text message these days aren't they?  Roebuck was still spot on, it appears Clarke took heed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6