Class win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Shame it wasn't dry or we would have been raising the bat tonight

Defence, as good as it can get, good line speed, solid hard contact and numbers in the tackle. Attack wise very, very impressed with how we moved the ball around in those conditions, and were given no field position penalty wise from the clowns in pink. Were some errors but they happen in those conditions

So, so happy for Brett, great to see how happy the bloke was scoring 2 and 3. A great night for the manly club seeing that

Right across the park, everybody played well.
Kite, Rose and Robinson laid a fantastic platform all game backed up by watmough and Glenn. Lyon carved them up all night as well. My standout players would be Glenn, Foran, Kite for his 1st 20 and Lyon

So happy with the 0 in the scoreline as well, 1st time since the great night

Onwards and upwards from here, love how we are playing this year, making it tough to miss a month of it very soon

Very pleasing. Clean sheet and 4 tries in difficult conditions. Plus we scored on our few opportunities. Can't complain about anything except the bizarre cameo from T Rex.

Matabele said:
Very pleasing. Clean sheet and 4 tries in difficult conditions. Plus we scored on our few opportunities. Can't complain about anything except the bizarre cameo from T Rex.

Seems like they are trying to mould him into a Pritchard style player poking an arm through the line and offloading. Has the ability to do it, the arm is always free, but needs to get far more selective with it

Kiwi Eagle said:
Matabele said:

Seems like they are trying to mould him into a Pritchard style player poking an arm through the line and offloading. Has the ability to do it, the arm is always free, but needs to get far more selective with it

He needs to get rid of the yellow streak. It was so perfectly illustrated when he took a kick and instead of winding up, gave it to Watmough who had played a full 80 minutes.

Gotta say I was also pretty impressed with that young fullback from Canberra on debut in those conditions

Good on Brett ! well played boys, especially in the conditions. now to rest up for the whole week and head up to the gold coast !

Masked Eagle said:
Everyone was terrific. I thought that was easily Killers best game of the year.

Have to agree, it looked like the killer of old playing tonight.

Thought George had a good game too.

I liked the sting in the tackles tonight, everyone looked like they meant business with their shoulders. Hard to step off a line in greasy conditions so it was great to see the guys hungry for the contact that afforded. Admittedly the Faders didn't have much in their bag of tricks, but our defence was pretty good.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2