Classic games on Fox Manly V Canberra 1998 on fox 2 now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is the one that McLinden/McFaddn stole in the last few minutes from memory.  We dominated early but collapsed.

Funny to see the stadium at Bruce Stadium being built - all for the Brumbies of course.

i remember listening this on radio
tearing my hair out urging the real manly to shop up

Wasn't this the game where Kosef got the ball, and kicked it straight to a Raider who ran the length of the field to win the game?
Or have i got my wires crossed?

Pepi link said:
Wasn't this the game where Kosef got the ball, and kicked it straight to a Raider who ran the length of the field to win the game?
Or have i got my wires crossed?

spot on

After seeing that pass Cliffy threw to Phillips, could you imagine Brett running off him. How old is he now???? Orford gone, wild card Cliffy out of retirement.

QldEagle link said:
After seeing that pass Cliffy threw to Phillips, could you imagine Brett running off him. How old is he now???? Orford gone, wild card Cliffy out of retirement.

Cliffy needed unlimited interchange to survive.

In the last of his years they would bring him on for attack and hook him as soon as we were defending on half way. He would wait by the sideline ready to come straight back on when we got the ball back :)

God we had some classic tactics back then

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6