Classy Brett

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
I stayed back after the win today and Brett did a lap of the ground taking a good amount of time to acknowledge his fans. He lagged behind the rest of the team doing the hand semi high five thing with the fans. Really classy and I loved it.
It won't be long before he's scoring some awesome tries.

Yes great game from Brett easing back into the cut and thrust of the 1st grade game - obviously not at his best yet but getting there fast. Very positive playmaking linking up with the young guys

As Baz said, Brett stayed back after most of the others doing a lap of honour around the boundary of Brookie oval chatting to the fans and high fiving everyone lining the fence - really took his time to chat to people a great guy

Just wait till he has Lyon and Matai back in there. We will have a grand final winning backline together again since 2008 and Snake will be reaching peak fitness again. If thats not still the most potent backline in the game then what other team is ?

Ballin was doing it too.. as were a few of the other young lads.. Hoppa Buhrer Oldfield etc.. lapping it up

Jamie Buhrer looks a polite lad.. he was just saying ' Thank you.. Thanks very much.. Thank you' to everyone.

Brett set up the second try.  Excellent.  He'll need time to relax into the game after being out for nearly two years.  The silkiness is returning and I love the competitive nature of his play.  All the players need to walk around the oval near the fans.  Not just stand and clap.  Not much to whinge about really.

He is awesome I got a man hug at the club and a lovely message on my pepsi jersey. So good to see that smile back on his face. Epic stuff

Yep really classy I got a high 5 on the fence at the end. Great to feel like a kid again! As Gus Gould accurately put it during the commentary he might take a month or two before he really hits his straps and there will be nothing wrong with that. Brett Stewart at 70% is still better than most so when he hits the high 90's it will be poetry in motion and deja vu all over again. (LOL!)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4