Clean out and recruitment

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
I think everyone here will agree there is still a large amount of the squad that needs to be cleared out moving forward. I have been looking into off contract players internally and externally and research into players salaries etc etc. It is clear we have plenty of money to spend especially if Matai and snake add to the list of retirement or moved on. I have looked into recruitment and have come up with something completely achievable and plausible and the outcome results in a great side with extreme depth. I hope recruitment is looking into doing something like this..

OUT :Burgess & Starling ( 250k )
IN : Asofa Solomona
OUT: Lyon & Snake ( 1mil )
IN: Hayne
OUT : Matai (300k)
IN: Moga & Slaimankhel
OUT: Hodges & John
IN: Green ( 300k)
OUT: Williame & Lavaka ( 200k)
IN: Brenko Lee
OUT: Taufua & Satini (300k)
IN: Mead
OUT: Mateo& Green& Lawrence (850k)
IN: Thompson & Vaughan
OUT: Leary& Goodal& Kelly (300k)
IN: Sue

1.Hayne
2.Lee
3.Trbojevic
4.Walker
5.Mead
6.Green
7.DCE
8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Solomona
11.Vaughan
12.Thompson
13.Taupau

14.AFB
15.Buhrer
16.Sue
17.Meehan
18.Knight
19.Lussick
20.Myles
21.Brown
22.Vave
23.Moga
24.Slaimankhel
25.Koroisau
26.Wright
27.Hynes
28.Wright

Hopefully having Myles, Brown,Lussick in NSW cup some struggling club may take them off our hands and they will be happy to play first grade somewhere else then have money to upgrade deals on current players

... and just how much do you think Hayne will cost?
I think 1 mil a season is a decent price for Hayne. If he wants more it would only be a a couple more 100k. It could be worked around to fit him in. We need a player that will bring spark and creativity. We need Hayne

Yes we need a guy who wants to be a jockey next week, a pro surfer the next week and a wanka the next (oooops he already is that)....I was behind Hayne from the start, but he is now a legend in his own mind. WE dont need him.

Why not get Corey Norman instead of Green? Greens old and a product of the Storms system. We've got a good record with 5/8's that keep bad company...

How about this? Rather than wait till next year and recruit more people who dont understand what playing in our jersey means, sacrifice this season and start Ramien, Parker, Hynes, Knight, Kelly and Fonua-Blake next week. You are on the right track with dropping current players though. As a start, Myles, Brown and Lussick should be playing NSW Cup, with Stewart and Taupau on notice. Hopefully they will then get the picture and move on. The only player to consider is Blake Green. He would act as a good foil for Cherry-Evans, and a good one for Hynes to learn from. How does the club let Symonds go yet they keep a Brown and Leary?

No to Hayne. He drifts in and out of games when he wants plus he will be 30 and IMO Tom is a much better player. Tom also won't be playing centre. He is a fullback and will leave if we don't give him the number 1 jersey. Tom is probably the second best young gun in the NRL behind Milford. We have to use him to his full capacity. He would be wasted a centre or wing. Thompson is a bit of a weird one. Some games he is awesome game. Some game he is utterly ****. Lee is worse than Tafua under the highball. He is inconsistent and would not offer anywhere near Tafuas workload. But if we bought him as a centre I'm sure he could finally find some consistency. We are building for the future and green being 30 would not help our cause plus he is only playing well due to how Bellamy has his side playing.

Why not get Corey Norman instead of Green? Greens old and a product of the Storms system. We've got a good record with 5/8's that keep bad company...
Because Norman is wannabe gangsta, goof ball piece of ****, where as Blake Green is a straight lace consistent performer who comes from a club with minimal patience for adults who act like teenage dick heads. That's why.

Recruits to look at.

Prop:
Asofa-Solomona: Doubt he will come to us.
Vaughan: Out of favour for some stupid reason, IMO one of the best props in the NRL when on.
Brown: Nathan from Souths, has aggression and a great meter eater

Second Row:
Lowe: Manly fan growing up and is a great hole runner, some thing DCE don't have
Gillet: Like Lowe a great hole runner and a workhorse

5/8:
Norman: A classy 5/8 who would help DCE run the show but will wait and see if he is done for drugs
Nikorima: Fast and would makes us have a real running 5/8

Centre:
Bowen: Quick and agile but I would rather a hit man centre to go with walkers skill and pace like Skivvi and Lyon
Lee: Not sure about him. He has a great workrate and strength but inconsistent
O'Neill: Highly doubt it but he is in good form but how he will go with out jt is unknown

Wing:
Rona: Safe in all aspects of the game and is a great finisher
Mansour: Consistently great, meter eater and safe as houses
Smith: From dogs, lanky winger safe under the highball but also awkward to tackle
Burgess: From roosters. Failing to get a spot for some reason but is a good winger IMO probably England's best and most consistent back

Hayne at Manly......

Yep, and Peter Peter's is a good sort LOL

Ain't gonna happen. And $1 million per season? Counter productive as just about half of our salary cap would be taken up by just 2 players....because remember what DCE is on (and that is the clubs fault, not Cherry's).

Last edited:
I think everyone here will agree there is still a large amount of the squad that needs to be cleared out moving forward. I have been looking into off contract players internally and externally and research into players salaries etc etc. It is clear we have plenty of money to spend especially if Matai and snake add to the list of retirement or moved on. I have looked into recruitment and have come up with something completely achievable and plausible and the outcome results in a great side with extreme depth. I hope recruitment is looking into doing something like this..

OUT :Burgess & Starling ( 250k )
IN : Asofa Solomona
OUT: Lyon & Snake ( 1mil )
IN: Hayne
OUT : Matai (300k)
IN: Moga & Slaimankhel
OUT: Hodges & John
IN: Green ( 300k)
OUT: Williame & Lavaka ( 200k)
IN: Brenko Lee
OUT: Taufua & Satini (300k)
IN: Mead
OUT: Mateo& Green& Lawrence (850k)
IN: Thompson & Vaughan
OUT: Leary& Goodal& Kelly (300k)
IN: Sue

1.Hayne
2.Lee
3.Trbojevic
4.Walker
5.Mead
6.Green
7.DCE
8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Solomona
11.Vaughan
12.Thompson
13.Taupau

14.AFB
15.Buhrer
16.Sue
17.Meehan
18.Knight
19.Lussick
20.Myles
21.Brown
22.Vave
23.Moga
24.Slaimankhel
25.Koroisau
26.Wright
27.Hynes
28.Wright

Hopefully having Myles, Brown,Lussick in NSW cup some struggling club may take them off our hands and they will be happy to play first grade somewhere else then have money to upgrade deals on current players

I agree with ALL your outs .

Half of t
Recruits to look at.

Prop:
Asofa-Solomona: Doubt he will come to us.
Vaughan: Out of favour for some stupid reason, IMO one of the best props in the NRL when on.
Brown: Nathan from Souths, has aggression and a great meter eater

Second Row:
Lowe: Manly fan growing up and is a great hole runner, some thing DCE don't have
Gillet: Like Lowe a great hole runner and a workhorse

5/8:
Norman: A classy 5/8 who would help DCE run the show but will wait and see if he is done for drugs
Nikorima: Fast and would makes us have a real running 5/8

Centre:
Bowen: Quick and agile but I would rather a hit man centre to go with walkers skill and pace like Skivvi and Lyon
Lee: Not sure about him. He has a great workrate and strength but inconsistent
O'Neill: Highly doubt it but he is in good form but how he will go with out jt is unknown

Wing:
Rona: Safe in all aspects of the game and is a great finisher
Mansour: Consistently great, meter eater and safe as houses
Smith: From dogs, lanky winger safe under the highball but also awkward to tackle
Burgess: From roosters. Failing to get a spot for some reason but is a good winger IMO probably England's best and most consistent back
half those players you mentioned have resigned

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7