Clean out time

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry but that's wishfull thinking. Already used 28 and 2v will be 'biz as usual' all the way to the end.

Mateo and jake. Are the only forwards who did anything with any purpose tonight.

dickhands burgess, arm grab horo, pedestrian ballin, no threat at all Symonds. Off the pace willie.

Our team looked slow, no grunt in the tackles, no leg drive. It was hard to watch. Don't think we even made 1000 metres collectively.

I know this is who we are stuck with this year. And I know steps have been twken to rectify. But we were never really in that game, and have looked ordinary all year.

Joe Kelly can take the burgess from another family and rack off.

A lot Of our great team are On tired legs, and I hate seeing it. But we really need to reinvigorate our squad.

Losing a halfback is tough, but in no way excuses the insipid performance from the forwards.

How bad is Luke burgess. I am still astonished that we bought him.

Souths must have almost fallen over laughing when we asked them To release him.

As I said in another post in a perfect world you wouldn't have any of Mason, Horo, Burgess or Mateo. None of them are first grade standard and having them all in the one team means you are assured of finishing in the bottom 4. Hang on.

Ballin is no longer a first grader. Hiku is having a shocking year. Heard Paul Kent (who works with tooves every week) say that when JO KELly arrived he pulled Geoff aside and said 'I've got you Luke Burgess!' Which is why tooves went off his nut saying I don't ducking want Luke Burgess. Same superstar CEO who thoughtvDCE wasn't worth the Sam money as Inglis so downgraded his offer then withdrew it.

The forward pack that crumbles against stiff opposition .
.Plodders , arm grabbers, push overs You name e'm we got e'm images.jpg
images.jpg

Mateo would be great with a forward pack doing the grunt work, the space he creates is awesome. I hope we keep him.

Symonds does have some good attributes, agreed. But he isn't a tackle breaking second row. He can run a line and makes his tackles. But that ever gonna be a threat. We don't have any threat at all in our second row. Buhrer is being sorely missed.

Too the person who said next year will be better, sure I harbour hope, but I fear we are replacing junk with different junk. Myles is not the player he was - nowhere near it. Brown is ok, is an impact player at best. And lussick is a penalty dispenser.

As much as I love killer and Lyon. They have lost that bit off pace that centres need.

Hate to be negative, this is just the Way I see it at present.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6