climate change

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unsustainable Global warming and temperature thresholds that if unabated could then drastically change weather patterns seems the bigger concern then any evolving climate change pattern . Very large scale [ or any ] renewable energy and alternative energy sources still seems the key and a lot less current deforestation around the globe will help matters big time also Not just idealistic suggestions and very doable and the unfortunate reality is that some countries are more focused on political considerations then humanitarian priorities [ and i certainly do not identify with general Green politics , just human and animal and vegetation future preservation ]
Sure, global warming is a big deal, and we really need to push for renewable energy and cut down on deforestation. It's not just a nice idea; it's something we have to do. The tricky part? Every country has its own agenda, which can slow things down. To get what's going on with temperatures, think about this: a 2°C rise means about 35.6°F, which sounds more alarming in Fahrenheit, right? (Check out the temperature converter if you need to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit). We've got to work together globally to really make a difference, beyond just politics. Your perspective really nails the importance of thinking about our planet's future.

I don’t think the current policy adopted by both sides of government is working or will work, once the cost of living further escalates ( and it will as a result of increases in energy costs) the first side of government who presents a trump like policy will be voted in and it’s already happening in other countries at the moment. Blindly transitioning to wind, solar and alike appears naive to me. Again once the working class of the population feels the pinch and it will get worse the environment will be put on the back burner and all our previous efforts would be all in vain as other countries shift to coal and or nuclear. We need to look to technology to get the world out of this environmental bind, technology that will encourage others like India and China follow suit not do as we did in the past…
Definitely, the cost of living spike, especially with energy prices, is a major concern globally. You've got a point about how economic strain can shift priorities, especially in countries like the US and Australia. Innovative technology seems like the way forward, doesn't it? It's crucial to involve big players like India, China, and the EU for a real impact.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7