Clinton Gutherson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Was at a function Friday afternoon, and heard that Gutherson was about to re-sign a pretty good medium to long term deal with Manly on Thursday.

Apparently he has baulked, because DCE is in his ear, and The Titans are thinking he would be a rather big upgrade on Zillman, and are making a huge play at him.

Well buggar me, if this is true, I'll never forgive DCE. I wish he'd just focus on Manly for FIVE minutes.

Gutherson is our future FFS. DCE, just go away and re-focus on Knights players.

Zillman could have been a star.....shame all the knee recos killed his career

Zillman could have been a star.....shame all the knee recos killed his career

But he's playing ok now. Why don't they just focus on their own players. DCE should wrack off.

Hope Gutherson stays loyal. Kid is amazing. I also thought Gutherson only just resigned last year for 3 years or something?

Maybe im wrong?

I think he will. Didn't DCE try to get Gagai up to the Tits too?

He did, and Kent said on his show that Gagai was offended by the approach.

Gagai then swiftly extended with The Knights.

This is just gossip btw, but if true, DCE can go get stuffed.

I also think this would get back to the club and I really don't think they'd stand for DCE white anting. Gutho is a local junior. Northern Beaches hero or Gold Coast as DCE's play thing? Hmmm...

DCE would be more interested in our young guns because he can watch them more closely then stars from other clubs.

While I think club admin have good odds to re-sign Gutho and the Turbos, they will need to be very watchful of DCE's movements. Treating our young guns well and constantly communicating with them will be the key to getting their signatures. This is a very important task for the coaching staff and club admin - they must work together on this.

I also think this would get back to the club and I really don't think they'd stand for DCE white anting. Gutho is a local junior. Northern Beaches hero or Gold Coast as DCE's play thing? Hmmm...

I hope Gutherson gives him the same reception that Gagai gave him frankly.

F**k off DCE, if this is true, i have lost alot of respect for the guy. Trying to destroy our club more getting in the ear of our future stars. You wanted more money to go to GC you got it, now try and play some decent footy and have pride in the manly 7 jersey.

Chez doesn't have to say anything ad every player is being wooed and the inflated figures being reported in the media.
I recall Darcy getting 450k from Parra, he was in his car the next day.

What I don't get is how the Warriors could approach RTS who was contracted till the end of 2016. Well outside the 12 month anti tampering window

Yeah you both make good points bozo & Ryan..so much for being known as silvertails..it's all the other clubs that have the money.
Manly are the battlers!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4