Club-by-club: Your team's burning questions for season 2014

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
HappilyManly said:
Wolfie, as all wingers, is way down the defensive line.

Hayne kept walking them down with biased penalties and thats why they were in kicking distance for their backs :mad:

Why Choc, Horo missed SBW is hardly attributable to Wolfie not contesting two bombs.
Why Snake weakened the FB position, by changing places with Wolfie remains mystery :huh:
Why 2v didn't utilise the bench for longer game time for fresh Players is also strange.

But, its in the past along with Hayne :p

B2B starts in 2014 Manly :idea: :)

Was wondering H.M. if you are a fan of J.K.Rowling ?

Wolfman was fantastic against Souths in the GF qualifier (my favourite game from 2013). He scored a crucial try that defied the laws of nature, and that helped us get through to the GF.

Las Vegas Blvd said:
Was wondering H.M. if you are a fan of J.K.Rowling ?

Not into fiction books ATM and would not watch movies about her books.

But I love what she has done to get kids excited about reading, like we were back last century :angel:

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Wolfman was fantastic against Souths in the GF qualifier (my favourite game from 2013). He scored a crucial try that defied the laws of nature, and that helped us get through to the GF.

Here here here! Wolfman was great in that qualifier, and it was my favourite game of the last 10 years (2008 and 2011 GFs excluded). He's not perfect, didn't have the best GF, but he was an instrumental part of the Sea Eagles making the GF.

No problem we criticize players, (except Jamie of course, he can do no wrong) and I think that's a healthy thing to be able to do, just don't like some of the criticism he has received.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6