Club needs support - log in before 12 noon!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
The Club needs your support!

The NRL are running a competition whereby the Sea Eagles verse the Sharks in a check-in competition leading into Friday night’s final.

We are currently 30 check-in’s behind the Sharks with the competition closing at midday today!

Visit the link below to check-in, be in the running to win some great prizes and support the Club!

http://spoon.im/checkin/showevent.php?e=38

Done (and a few on behalf of my family as well).

Where can you see how we stack up against the Sharks Vid?

Shared on Silvertails Facebook page

I just sent the link via SMS to about 50 people so hopefully they all do it. Getting heaps of texts back saying 'done' :)

Go the Mighty Sea eagles .Done !!!

bones said:
I just sent the link via SMS to about 50 people so hopefully they all do it. Getting heaps of texts back saying 'done' :)
Good onya bones !!!

When we put the call out for help, we were WAY behind.

Thanks to all your support, we doubled our numbers in just 1 hour and ended up winning the battle 56% to 44%.

Unfortunately, with a small margin it means we will have just 4 more flags than the Sharks. But a win is a win!

Larissa said:
When we put the call out for help, we were WAY behind.

Thanks to all your support, we doubled our numbers in just 1 hour and ended up winning the battle 56% to 44%.

Unfortunately, with a small margin it means we will have just 4 more flags than the Sharks. But a win is a win!

I'd take a win by 4 any day of the week Larissa. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2