Club shop?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi all,

Possibly a stupid question, possibly not. I ask because I can't see anything online.

I'm flying to Australia in November to watch England give you and the Kiwis a good game of footy in the 4 Nations, yet in my time I'm coming to Brookevale just to have a gander at the place. Is there a club shop at the ground? If not, where would you advise in Sydney as a decent place to grab some clobber?

Cheers.

Yes mate, its called the "Factory Outlet" and is located straight across the road from the Leagues Club.....although not sure at that time of the year how often it will be open, I think maybe Friday-Saturday only (others might know). If you Google Sea Eagles Factory Outlet they might have an e-mail address.

Hope that helps a bit, and by the way did we meet you in Leeds when we came over for the WCC games in 2009 or 2012??

Crikey, that was harder to find than I thought!

563 Pittwater Rd, Brookvale, New South Wales, Australia

Sea Eagles Factory Outlet

P: 02 9939 3889

Located on the 1st Floor of Manly Leagues car park

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday 10am-4pm
Sunday Sea Eagles Home Game Days only - please check with Sea Eagles on 9939 3889

Thanks mate. Just found some details now, so will follow the trail from there!

Sadly not. I hate to admit it yet I've only been following Manly since we (Leeds) played you at Headingley in 2012. Started watching Manly on the TV on early morning and just fell for the club, loved the style of footy being played; also a massive fan of Jamie Lyon from his time in England (the best player I've seen in Super League). Can't wait to come back over in March next year and attend my first game at Brookie!

globaleagle said:
Crikey, that was harder to find than I thought!

563 Pittwater Rd, Brookvale, New South Wales, Australia

Sea Eagles Factory Outlet

P: 02 9939 3889

Located on the 1st Floor of Manly Leagues car park

Opening Hours

Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Saturday 10am-4pm
Sunday Sea Eagles Home Game Days only - please check with Sea Eagles on 9939 3889

You're telling me, buddy! I only just found that before you posted it after a good 10 minutes of searching! Thanks for your effort.

I was at that game , and even though we lost just loved the atmosphere.

Loved your city

And what a pleasure it was to walk around with a Manly jersy on in Leeds, I have NEVER had so many people come up and wish us well.

And your CEO Garry Hetherington, what a champion bloke, really really took care of us (even personally showed us around Headingly and the dressing rooms).

Our 2009 and 2012 WCC Tours all have very fond memories of our time there!!

Hope you enjoy OZ

Great to hear your experience of our city, stadium and club was an overwhelming positive one. Even more so that our CEO took time out to make the trip that little more memorable. If I remember rightly there was a tour group in the Carnegie Stand seating? Just hope the weather (remember it was freezing around that time) wasn't too much of a shock...

Make sure you bring a footy

Generally brookie is open so you should be able to walk around and maybe have a run around on the field

LeedsSeaEagle said:
Great to hear your experience of our city, stadium and club was an overwhelming positive one. Even more so that our CEO took time out to make the trip that little more memorable. If I remember rightly there was a tour group in the Carnegie Stand seating? Just hope the weather (remember it was freezing around that time) wasn't too much of a shock...

We came from 35 degrees plus in Oz, to a top of 2 the day we arrived.

And the night of the game, frock in hell it was about minus 1 at kickoff , so yes we ( and our players) did feel it !!

Despite that great times , and man oh man that Leeds Rhino's chant was something else

Mate as a backstop, if you get here and they're closed, just go to Rebel at Warringah Mall, which is back down the road a bit. They have a few things there too (more than other stores because its in the heart on Manly territory).

Where abouts in Leeds are you from? I had the misfortune of marrying into that part of the world via my in laws haha. All Rhinos fans...

The Factory Outlet shop is on the second level carpark opposite the Leagues Club.
It has the biggest range.
Rebels at the Mall has only a selected range. I was there on Monday.

The telephone number I have is, 02 9939 6722, option 3.

If you're getting to aust soon then......

50% OF EVERYTHING SALE THIS SATURDAY, OCTOBER 4 at the Sea Eagles Superstore, Brookvale

Went down to have a look today - mad house a queue of about 20 to 30 at the cash register

Lots and lots of fans buying Manly stuff.
You'd think we're in the grand final with that many packed in the store.

Tareeeagle said:
All good if u live in Sydney, members from the bush out in the cold again. Why not an online sale?

on instagram they said you could phone order.
don't know if you had to pick it up or they would post it out though.

Jimmy Jazz said:
Just got back, over 1 hour wait in the queue, only one register in use, frustrating!

It was closer to 1 hour 45 minutes for me, no joke... wasn't too happy about it.

Just heard the factory outlet's recording.

In the off season, they are open from Thursday to Friday from 9am to 5pm. Saturday is 10am to 4pm. All other days are closed. This may change with Xmas coming.

If you stay at the Travelodge next door, you won't have to walk far. :)

i placed a few orders over the phone from the gold coast and they arrived in the post today. i must say the kids will all be getting nice presents under the tree this year as half price 2014 jerseys were too good to pass up. filled a few more stocking and the kids will again be showing there true colours on the tweed. overall was an easy experience given i wrang the week before the sale to see if they would take phone orders because i lived interstate.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4