C'mon Matai

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Do the League world a favour tonight and put 1 of your specials onto Hayne and really shorten him up. Would make my night

Manly to win a tough forward battle and win by 8

And after that ,Put one on their saviour -FUIFUIMOIMOI. Manly by 12 ,in a sloppy ,error filled game..

Instead he ran around pulling off deliberate high shots.  I reckon he's looking at a 4-6 week holiday, and made sure of it by disrespecting the referee.  The judiciary won't miss him.

I thought he was our best player tonight along with Lyon. I wouldn't put up with the rubbish the refs came up with either. Huge game from him.

He should have been put in the bin for that crap with the ref tonight, I would have been upset if was any opposition player doing the same thing and they'd stayed on the field.

I wonder if his discipline issues stem from the fact he's pissed off where looking at other centre options for next year.

The first hit was high and may find him in some trouble. The second one was just Hayne being a cat.

I'd not be surprised if the first shot is either reckless or even judged deliberate.  It certainly won't be careless.  With that hanging over his head he was stupid to raise the ire of the referees. 

Matai, Lyon and throw Ballin in also are the only ones that seem put in 120% effort week in week out. We might be losing the Brookie Fortress mentality.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2