C'mon people

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Wow, what is happening with everyone. Granted the last 5 weeks have sucked, but for must of us here, we are all passionate Manly fans. We have a great site to discuss league and everything Manly, and a bunch of people who work hard behind the scenes to keep it going for us.

Sure, lets argue and discuss, but is it really that hard to keep it civil?

We have rules, and mods, that moderate these rules. That's how it is. I have not been on here as long as some, and don't know how things were, but it always seemed the best place for a Manly fan to be.

Have we all forgotten that we hold this:

[attachment=210]

Lets try celebrate it, as hard as things are right now but hey:

WE ARE THE 2011 PREMIERS AND HAVE A TITLE TO DEFEND.

Well that's my rant. Thanks to those who do the hard work behind the scenes and all my fellow Manly fans who make this forum worth while.

dowdz said:
Wow, what is happening with everyone. Granted the last 5 weeks have sucked, but for must of us here, we are all passionate Manly fans. We have a great site to discuss league and everything Manly, and a bunch of people who work hard behind the scenes to keep it going for us.

Sure, lets argue and discuss, but is it really that hard to keep it civil?

We have rules, and mods, that moderate these rules. That's how it is. I have not been on here as long as some, and don't know how things were, but it always seemed the best place for a Manly fan to be.

Have we all forgotten that we hold this:

Lets try celebrate it, as hard as things are right now but hey:

WE ARE THE 2011 PREMIERS AND HAVE A TITLE TO DEFEND.

Well that's my rant. Thanks to those who do the hard work behind the scenes and all my fellow Manly fans who make this forum worth while.

As long as the MANLY boys remember that too & can put this **** behind them & get us BACK 2 BACK with 2V I will feel much better!!!! Not every team or every player gets the chance to defend the title. 2012 is our year to do just that. We cant let it slip like we did in 2009. Turn this crap into gold let this be motivation to see Lyon lift that trophy 2 years in a row!!! C'mon boys you can do it we know you can GO MANLY!!!!!!!!!!

I think to be honest from this point on things will get better. Once the AGM is over things will get better and better.

Some positive stuff will start coming out soon and as always Larissa will be behind it I would imagine. She does a superb job, and I will be writing an email to David Perry with my thanks to her very soon

I know it's pretty "feverish" down there at Eagles HQ at present and I'd be surprised if we don't see some positive stuff coming out soon.

But we also have to remember, in essence this really is still the "off season"....and even in recent years there wasn't much happening in November-December.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6