C'mon Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
C'mon Sharks

Hopefully the Storms arrogance in resting Smith comes back to bite them

Sharks have made a huge start !! Try off their 1st set and huge defence 1st up. Hopefully they can keep this up all game

C'mon Sharks

LoL.....The Storm are becoming a very, very dirty team. Elbows, forearms to throats....they had it all tonight.

C'mon Sharks

Storm hung on to win 17-16. The Sharks had this game for the taking. Silly errors at crucial stages of the match was their downfall. The Sharks have now lost 8 matches by 4 points or less.

I noticed Dykes took a dive and stayed down in the final seconds trying to milk a penalty from the video ref. But hang on , Ricky Stuart doesn't coach his players to stay down ....yeah right !!

Nevertheless , a good effort by the Sharks considering they had players out injured.

Bring on the Knights ! I'm hearing the Manly/Newcastle game is the delayed game on Friday night. Channel # 9 are showing the Tigers/Roosters game "live".

C'mon Sharks

The Sharks could have taken the field goal option minutes earlier and in much better field position. Their senior players should hang their heads in shame. I love to see Stuart all contrite and humble. In real life, he's a bully and a wanker.

C'mon Sharks

I hope King gets charged for the grapple like Afamasaga was. Hell, King pulled off two blatant ones in a row. In fact, half the Storm team should be charged for the grapple. They were pulling it off all night long.

C'mon Sharks

Whoever said that the Sharks are the new Norths is right.

How often have they looked the most likely to fall at the last hurdle?

They are finding new ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory!!!!

Couldn't happen to a nicer team or coach!!!! :lol: :lol:

C'mon Sharks

Us two years ago really

C'mon Sharks

Actually Dan we wern't as bad as the Sharks. When we lost, we got flogged. Last nights loss by the Sharks was entirely due to the stupidity of Dykes. He'd rather act hurt than play smart and bank the field goal when he was in front. To leave it till the last 10 seconds was an insult to the guy who had to have a go at it from nearly 50 metres away. Anyway who cares, the sharks are ****e and always will be. They have no supporters and a horrible stadium.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6