Coach rankings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What about for this year only? Who is in line for coach of the year?
My top 3 for this year only would be Maguire, Robinson and Cleary.
Maguire and Robinson clearly have top 4 rosters and have done well to ensure that their respective teams are there. Cleary on the other hand has a roster that many tipped for the spoon and they are currently in the 8 with a very respectable differential. Not bad considering the loss of Lewis and Jennings.
If I was tipping coach of the year right now Cleary may just pip Maguire and Robinson, on the back of what he has achieved with the limited cattle at his disposal. Whether they can maintain the rage and sneak into the 8 come September, will be crucial as to who gets the award.

Clint said:
What about for this year only? Who is in line for coach of the year?
My top 3 for this year only would be Maguire, Robinson and Cleary.
Maguire and Robinson clearly have top 4 rosters and have done well to ensure that their respective teams are there. Cleary on the other hand has a roster that many tipped for the spoon and they are currently in the 8 with a very respectable differential. Not bad considering the loss of Lewis and Jennings.
If I was tipping coach of the year right now Cleary may just pip Maguire and Robinson, on the back of what he has achieved with the limited cattle at his disposal. Whether they can maintain the rage and sneak into the 8 come September, will be crucial as to who gets the award.

Cleary for mine, followed by Maguire then Robinson.

Who screwed up more. The Warriors for losing Cleary or Manly for losing Hasler ?

Maguire will be the coach of the year IMO. Robinson has done exceptionally well for a rookie and will tally well. Cleary would need to get his team well up the table before he would push these two.

Considering their start to the year, Flanagan has done exceptionally well to have the Sharks fighting for a top four spot with two rounds remaining.

I wouldn't give that grub coach McGuire the smell off my shiit.
Flanagan for me.

Flanagan for me.
With all the $h!t that's gone on at the Sharks it's amazing they're still powering. Great recruitment over the past few years in Gordon, Carney, Lewis and the coming of age of Fifita has helped but he's done great job in my opinion. I think a similar situation to Dessie a few years ago, he's had to run everything as the front office was a basket case.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8