Coaching Roles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Question for anyone with a bit of knowledge around the team. What do all these assistant coaches do? I know at one stage when Hasler was coach I was surprised to read that Tooves was the forwards coach - a half coaching the forwards? Now I read that the halves need help, but Tooves was a half. As detailed as possible, how does training run and what does a head coach and two assistants and a halves coach and a conditioner (ok I get that one) all do? And how does the preseason, then playing weeks run? Thanks a bunch.

hordernnewt said:
Question for anyone with a bit of knowledge around the team. What do all these assistant coaches do? I know at one stage when Hasler was coach I was surprised to read that Tooves was the forwards coach - a half coaching the forwards? Now I read that the halves need help, but Tooves was a half. As detailed as possible, how does training run and what does a head coach and two assistants and a halves coach and a conditioner (ok I get that one) all do? And how does the preseason, then playing weeks run? Thanks a bunch.

We have allways had 2 assist coaches for a while. Tooves did this job while coaching the old premier league a few years back.
Johns is doing the same thing he has been doing for years but now only for us. The tele crap are talking it up as they said he was going to be an assistant coach. That went to Penna and Aurther. Joey will work about 3 days aweek and do his media. So I am told.
Ritchie and Buzz got told the wrong story as there contact at manly was given the wrong info to see if it leaked. It did. Ha Ha Zorba you got caught. Thats why he has been quite for a few weeks.

master blaster said:
Husler has 6 assistant coaches now at the scumdogs

Thats cause Hasler is a dumb sh1t and needs all the help he can get.....Tooves was always teh brains....lol

The dogs also have an acting coach "we werent talking to the only female reporter outside we were taklking to our selves" said Greenturd nice investigation! you proved you would be incapable of the NRL CEO role.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6