Cockiness !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

robbiea

First Grader
Tipping Member
I think ,we shouldnt be getting too excited just yet.Canberra may have a weaker team on paper ,they have a heap of injuries ,which is giving their p leaguers a chance to step up. These new guys who are getting a shot at 1st,s are going to be giving their all trying to cement a top spot.
My other worry is ,correct me if i am wrong ,but hasnt the start of the last 2 seasons been pretty hard to pick the winners in footy tipping,with a ****load of upsets.
All the talk about it going to be a long season if we lose is bull****, remember , its the start of the season .Yes , last season we did start strong & fit & i think alot of the other coaches noticed this was due to our pre-season training.All teams will come out firing this year ,as the belief is that any club can take it(premiership) out now.
Saying this ,i am tipping Manly 13+ ,but i am not ready to slit my wrists if we lose.Even Dessie says we should be hitting peak by round 6 ,& even though he cops a bit of ****e from some of u guys ,I still have a bit of faith in him & believe he knows what he is doing !

I think we need to avoid the mentalities of either "high expectations" about winning and "Slit wrists" if we lose.

We should be quietly confident and sure of ourselves like a tank rolling into Bagdad

I think we need to avoid the mentalities of either \"high expectations\" about winning and \"Slit wrists\" if we lose.

We should be quietly confident and sure of ourselves like a tank rolling into Bagdad
I dont know how confident i would be in Bagdad ,I hear their armour on the humvees & bradleys are not up to par,seems the yanks tried to cut costs when designing the armour & now are paying the price for it..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6