Code of Conduct!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
I'm sorry for breaching the code of conduct and bringing the forum into disrepute with my previous post. From now on I will only discuss Sea Eagle related issues like Manly smashing the Bulldogs tonight, and If I want to discuss any G rated topics like Bambi, The Swan Princess and The Lion King I'll go to the general discussion page. GO You Mighty Eagles!

The official sites forum is up and running again if you want to head back over there.

Chip & Chase link said:
The official sites forum is up and running again if you want to head back over there.
  I've kinda enjoyed playing host to some of my MWSE protagonists. 

we simply did a post cleanup of anything borderline, the club dont need any more bad press and we could do without it too, people often get upset when we do a cleanup, which is why we rarely do them, but I think this time the cleanup was a prudent decision

Dan link said:
we simply did a post cleanup of anything borderline, the club dont need any more bad press and we could do without it too, people often get upset when we do a cleanup, which is why we rarely do them, but I think this time the cleanup was a prudent decision
That's okay Dan. You're a good site host. I'm not going to be scandalous anymore. You're right, Manly doesn't need it. Bad loss last night, but now the week's behind us and the team and fans can move forward.

niccipops link said:
Bad loss last night, but now the week's behind us and the team and fans can move forward.

But the question remains, will the media give it a break or will they just keep digging or inventing more crap to put on Manly?

I dont think anything you said Nicco was particularly bad, however in the current climate we are trying to ensure no pressure spills over to fans etc

Dan link said:
I dont think anything you said Nicco was particularly bad, however in the current climate we are trying to ensure no pressure spills over to fans etc
Thumbs up Dan. Completely understood. Players and fans need to work hard to recreate the positive image that we briefly held. 2008 - what a year. This year, well, it's only the beginning. GO THE SEA EAGLES!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6