Cold Play concert

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Did anyone go.

I went on Sunday night and I thought it was sensation. Chris has become a top performer.

I'm also going to the Kings of Leon concert on Saturday night.

I'd fall asleep at a coldplay concert and not get my monies worth.

I used to love kings of leon and through no fault of their own they have been flogged to death now....

I went to their gig about 3 year ago and it was fantastic.

I went to the sound relief gig at the mcg which was aaaaaaaaawesome.  They showed coldplay singing "you're the voice" at the scg with Farnsey which was surprisingly un-gay. 

Yeah gronk I gotta admit that Coldplay/Farnesy rendition of Your the voice was very good.

I remember going to a midnight juggernauts gig up here at the tivoli and your the voice came on over the loud speakers before they came out, the whole crowd was singing it. Good way to get the crowd happening before you start I reckon.

Matabele link said:
colplay = U2 lite.

Have You heard U2's latest CD?
I buy all there stuff but I was very disappointed.

Somehow I don't even think Coldplay try to compare with U2. The concerts certainly don't have the big budget. Which I like.

Infact I would compare Coldplays live performance to Depeche Modes tour in the 90's. Both very good.

No I didn't.

Cheers for that. I'll certainly get it.

and they are still doing many concerts in europe.

The clip to their first single "Gone" is on their website.

Apparently the album is of Black Celebration proportions.

clontaago link said:
Did anyone see Chris Martin run off into the crowd at sound relief. He's insane.
yeah that was awesome...almost as awesome as the girl at the mcg dancing on her partners shoulders, who didn't realise her top had fallen down and ended up all over the big screen. 

I saw the Kings of Leon concert on Saturday. Had great tickets. But for entertainment very. Very ordinary. Basically a pub band.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2