Cold weather football

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Interesting to note sydney will be a cold maximum of 16 degrees tomorrow. Perfect for us:

1. There will be dew on the ground. The Girls haven't seen grass moisture for a month. They need dry weather to play their ad-lib hot potato style. The dry surface in Townsville is a big factor in their home success. They will not be aclimatised to a dewey surface.

2. I know in the NFL that there is a far greater advantage for cold weather teams hosting hot weather teams than there is hot weather hosting cold. (Think traditional rivals Miami and Buffalo). Going from 32 degrees last Sunday to 15 degrees tomorrow is not quite playing in the snow, but it will still be a factor.

God supports Manly.

As Tina sang:
"What's god got to do with it, got to do with it,
What`s god but a sweet old fashioned notion
What`s god got to do, got to do with it
Who needs a god when Manly is a devotion"

Thanks Fluffy - I am sure this is heading towards General Discussion.

A bit of Saturday rain and the cold spell are just what the doctor ordered. It can snow as far as I am concerned. Just go you Eagles. :yeah:

Forecast for Saturday
A shower near the coast this morning, otherwise fine. Some morning cloud then increasing sunshine. Fresh southerly winds, strong at times along the coast, gradually easing later in the day.

Precis: Morning coastal shower, then fine.

temp predicted for tonight 10-13

We have just had a reasonable shower for 30 mins which will definitely put some dampness into the turf. It is going to be cold. Everything is the exact opposite of what the Cowgirls have been experiencing and will suit us more. They got Thurston through a backdoor deal but we have conditions that we are used to. I just hope that Glenn and Chris will manage on this surface if cleared.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2